Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dual ranger is nothing compared to dual model. Akimbo they have great power and absolutely ridiculous range for a shotgun. Makes every other shotgun obsolete though...

This really is true, the Model 1887 is so good it's silly!

This really is true, the Model 1887 is so good it's silly!

I've been at the wrong end of that numerous times, mainly find it in Team matches. Its the psycho approach and it works, but its still ridiculous how far they reach

Tried out Domination yesterday and loved it! I tried it through the ground war mode where you basically have larger games of team deathmatch and domination, 18 people I think overall. So much fun.

P.S starting to like the p90 now despite having neglected it before!

Tried out Domination yesterday and loved it! I tried it through the ground war mode where you basically have larger games of team deathmatch and domination, 18 people I think overall. So much fun.

Ground War is pretty much the only game mode for me. Although that's largely due to party chat.

I was using it for a good while but have gone on to the ACR purely for accuracy reasons, you need stopping power with it since it's very poor damage

Yeah ACR is great but not powerful enough also its terrible for ammo as it needs so many bullets for a kill. I like the M4 the best so far. Good all rounder.

Wait...the 360 is quicker? But it takes ages most of the time.

Its no different(same code), can be instant to takes a while on any system. There are more than enough people on even the pc version on the lesser playlists to match effectively. Amusingly it still gives Americans priority.

All 3 versions have equal lag. 4 green bars represents 100ms. They should make it stricter with maybe adding a 5 blue bar option for less than 40ms lag? Its definitely not as good as BadCompany 2, Sony's online games in this area.

I was hoping they would sort this out after the last two COD but long term I may get fed up of the lax standards. Its funny this is the company people were defending when they removed servers from the pc game as you would think they would at least make a good example of their P2P netcode. As far as netcode goes out of all the shooters i spend time on this gen this is the worst of the lot.

Its a shame because i like the game so much.

Host advantage. Its the biggest problem with P2P. I won't play unless I have 100ms ping or at least 3 green bars. Which is pretty hard late at night when I tend to play, as its early evening in America, and they usually get the host. Which means I have a shit connection, which means I drop out.

Dual ranger is nothing compared to dual model. Akimbo they have great power and absolutely ridiculous range for a shotgun. Makes every other shotgun obsolete though...

lol I editied not realising you had replied to it, I did mean the model 1887, such a joke, looks at fourzerotwo's post he seems to recognize its power and general annoyingness. which annoys me!!! for the fact they know its a brute of a gun!!

Right so now the last 4 online games I have played have all crashed on me when it shows the screen where each team is listed and how many points they all have...does anyone have suggestions what could be causing this? Never had this problem before this week and my matches are generally lag free etc...

My system just totally freezes I can't bring the XMB up or anything, have to reset the system to get it back...so frustrating because nothing I'm doing is recording...

Right so now the last 4 online games I have played have all crashed on me when it shows the screen where each team is listed and how many points they all have...does anyone have suggestions what could be causing this? Never had this problem before this week and my matches are generally lag free etc...

My system just totally freezes I can't bring the XMB up or anything, have to reset the system to get it back...so frustrating because nothing I'm doing is recording...

Sorry to hear about that, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Can't really think what could be causing it.

Does it happen in any other online games?

OH yeah, me Flameboy(until he got disconnected), Cookyman and MATTtheHAT had a great game earlier. Bastards were laughing(MATT and Cookyman) at me when I went to defuse a bomb and the time run out. :heh: LOL

Good times!

MATTtheHAT told me, we might be having a game tommorow. But TV might be occupied. It depends what time the games start.

I'll see what happens.

I can't really help sorry but if memory serves didn't u used to have alot of problems with killzone 2 online for awhile? Or was that unrelated?