NEurope
BeerMonkey

Jade Goody Dead

so jade dies on mother's day............

God, why do people care? yes it's sad that she's dead- nobody should have to die at 27. yes it's sad that her kids lost their mother. Doesn't make it mean anything to me or impact my life in the slightest.

yeah it's...well don't get me started on the gutter press, please. i have work to do and got angry enough about it all last night.

God, why do people care? yes it's sad that she's dead- nobody should have to die at 27. yes it's sad that her kids lost their mother. Doesn't make it mean anything to me or impact my life in the slightest.

oh i don't care I was testing the ground to see if I could laugh at her in public and make jade jokes....

buuut i think i'll hold off for a while for people that are offended.

It's odd how the media can focus so much on one person that you actually hope they die so that the stories may stop sometime soon.

Least I won't be reading about her "struggle to survive" everyday in the newspaper on my way to Uni now. Yeah it's a bit sad she's finally dead now. I just don't care. I get more angry thinking about her instead of sympathising.

I mean, why bother saying how her sons have given her a mothers day card. Woopee. Every other child will aswell.

As a case study, i think that jades journey and the fallout thereof was useful, it brought cancer arguably into a media spotlight, i know cancers in the media alot in general. But everyone knew jade goody, so we got to see what the effects of cancer really do to someone we have spent time watching.

Cancer smear tests have risen since jades cancer appeared on the national eye.

I like "appeared on the national eye". Makes the whole thing sound like an errent eyelash, or an itchy grain of sand that drives you rubbing crazy that you end up with something in your other eye.

Its funny how you lot are sad about other people dying on this forum, for example Colin Mcrae but not Jade Goody. I mean she is another human being who has just died, and some of you are just waiting to see when you can make jokes about it?

Thats disgusting. Sort it out.

I'm not a huge fan of her, I don't think the whole racism thing was as bad as it was made out to be and I think what she did before she died wasn't exactly needed but still. She died of a horrible disease that doesn't deserve the negativity right now that you lot are giving her.

I hope she didn't go painfully. Sorry to hear she has died.

Humans die every second everyday, cancer patients die frequently and no-one feels sorry or care for them. But as soon as a sellout who doesn't deserve to have the status she has is diagnosed with caner, I should feel sorry for her?

Perhaps somewhat at first, since it is a shame when a human loses their life, I can't deny that. But her being in the news everyday for something so pointless and meaningless that serves no pointless. Yeah she want home good for her. Yeah, grandfather visisted her. Woopee. Sons send card for mothers day. Hazzah.

With the media focusing so heavily on someone who doesn't deserve it, that serves no purpose, it just gets plain annoying and I just don't care. And then I end up agreeing with what Cube said. Then someone will say "She made people aware of cancer/more test" etc, it was only a matter of time for this to happen. If it wasn't her, it would of been someone else famous with cancer that would push people to get tested.

Its funny how you lot are sad about other people dying on this forum, for example Colin Mcrae but not Jade Goody. I mean she is another human being who has just died, and some of you are just waiting to see when you can make jokes about it?

Thats disgusting. Sort it out.

Colin McRae was a world champion rally driver and for a time the top rally driver in the world. Not only that, but he was also in the Dakar Rally, one of the most insane races ever conceived. He gave some people something positive to aspire to, that skill and pure effort only got him places.

Jade Goody exploited the media to her own benefit, stripped on television and generally did fuck all and yet was some how worshiped by idiots. She got famous because she was an idiot... and now people would rather be a 5 minute celebrity than work for something in life.

I hope this doesn't go all princess of wales in the media...They kept going on and on about that for weeks.

OK will probably have dibs on funeral pics

Colin McRae was a world champion rally driver and for a time the top rally driver in the world. Not only that, but he was also in the Dakar Rally, one of the most insane races ever conceived. He gave some people something positive to aspire to, that skill and pure effort only got him places.

Jade Goody exploited the media to her own benefit, stripped on television and generally did fuck all and yet was some how worshiped by idiots. She got famous because she was an idiot... and now people would rather be a 5 minute celebrity than work for something in life.

Hahaha! So just because she wasn't as talented no one should care she died at 27?

Sour.

Hahaha! So just because she wasn't as talented no one should care she died at 27?

Sour.

Pretty much

I'm not a huge fan of her, I don't think the whole racism thing was as bad as it was made out to be

What racism thing?

Sour.

No one else to blame for all the hate she gets, was her own fault.

Sour.

It's probably more that she was a media whore, and was famous only for being on big brother. Colin MacRae never asked for the attention, he was just doing something he was good at, she was famous for bugger all reason, and milked it for all it was worth.

The Colin Mcrae thing was more in response to Dan Dare's comment about it not affecting him at all. No-ones death that he doesn't know would. Doesn't mean everyone should be harsh about her.

I know she hasn't actually done much. She has a successful business , hairdressers or something like that? So she hasn't just been in there for the limelight. I just think you should all at least not be incredibly insensitive about her. If you aren't going to say anything nice don't say it at all?

No need to show your distaste for her! I'm sure you could keep it in your head?

But its the internet and everyone can just say what they want.

Well... for what its worth, I've booked an appointment to get my testicles checked... what? By a young female French doctor no less ^^'

...A death is still a death... Tragic. Lets not joke about such.

Yeah but people like having ago a tragic events.