NEurope
BeerMonkey

Jade Goody Dead

...A death is still a death... Tragic. Lets not joke about such.

fine it's still the first page.. ill give it another 2 pages before it becomes """cool"""..

Jade has ask to be cremated - and her funeral instructions are as follows: " I want my ashes divided into small silk bags, and passed to all the mourners at the service". . . She wants to ensure nobody leaves without a GOODY bag

haha

Q. what do you call jade goody in a wedding dress??

A. A shuttle cock

ok ok ill stop.. god people need to chill man..it's only a bit of fun

You're pretty sick. Sort yourself out. Its not even been a day....

You're pretty sick. Sort yourself out. Its not even been a day....

aw did you have to quote it.. i already deleted it..

People take the fact her death was self-publicised so bitterly, as though she was also personally insulting them.

She's done nothing by good for others in her last few months, deal with having to see her in newspapers or whatever else she's done to ruin your life.

Once it get to a few more pages, you won't have to repost your sick jokes Metroid :) I'm saving you time ;)

People take the fact her death was self-publicised so bitterly, as though she was also personally insulting them.

She's done nothing by good for others in her last few months, deal with having to see her in newspapers or whatever else she's done to ruin your life.

It must have been hard for them to not look at the pages.

If she wasnt in the papers do you really think the press would leave her alone.

Edited by Dante

Once it get to a few more pages, you won't have to repost your sick jokes Metroid :) I'm saving you time ;)

....your right:santa:

oh well..

..so

the public deficit.. :)

ok ok her death was tragic..

It must have been hard for them to not look at the pages.

Not sure if you're making a sarcastic comment agreeing with me, or genuinely pondering that. If genuine, it's not an excuse. People have the ability to turn pages, and to not read/watch something If they don't want to. It's just the punters of britain who want something to complain about that care.

If she wasnt in the papers do you really think the press would'nt leave her alone.

Not sure this makes sense...she did it all herself, for herself. Which I completely respect. However, if she chose to keep it private, it would be less in the papers, but of course still prevalent.

Again. not sure what you're even asking.

Not sure if you're making a sarcastic comment agreeing with me, or genuinely pondering that. If genuine, it's not an excuse. People have the ability to turn pages, and to not read/watch something If they don't want to. It's just the punters of britain who want something to complain about that care.

Its genuine comment that people can not read something If they don't want to.

Not sure this makes sense...she did it all herself, for herself. Which I completely respect. However, if she chose to keep it private, it would be less in the papers, but of course still prevalent.

Again. not sure what you're even asking.

I am saying if she keep herself private would the paparazz respect her wishes.

Totally agree.

I'm not happy about Gordon Brown thinking he has to say something about it. "She was a courageous woman both in life and death", what the hell does that mean? How can you be courageous in death?

Whoever thought of that title should also die.

Bad stuff, didnt like the way it was covered by the media, blew it out proportion. She didnt affect me at all, nor did i care about her, still im not gonna be a dick towards the whole thing like most people are being, thats just a bit silly.

I wish i was hated by as many people as her, lets ya know you've made it i reckon.

Its genuine comment that people can not read something If they don't want to.

I have no idea what you're on about now. So you agree with me, that people are whining about something they can ignore?

You're making no sense.

I am saying if she keep herself private would the paparazz respect her wishes.

No, but then they'd get some kind of lawsuit thing to prevent them slightly. So a fair amount of media stuff, but not anywhere near as much as now.

I honestly can't get over most people in this thread, they are sick.

Agreement.

They'll be bastards whether we like it or not. It is the internet.::shrug:

This thread should be called "Spot the cunts".

On that note - it would be nice if someone would rename it to something a little more...sensible?

No?

Okay - i'll shut up now.

I honestly can't get over most people in this thread, they are sick.

Fine. We should create a few hundred thousands threads per day. They all deserve as much attention as Jade.

I have no idea what you're on about now. So you agree with me, that people are whining about something they can ignore?

You're making no sense.

Sorry that i am confusing you. I am agreeing with your comments.

If some random 27 year old died, nobody would really care that much. It happens all the time. Why should we make such a big deal about it when celebrities die, but not just when some random person dies. Someone's not better than others just because they're famous. The thing that's really sick is how people see someone's life as more valuable that someone else's.

I'm going to be honest with you and this may seem cruel but I never liked her at all. I never read her struggle, not once. I know she had cancer and she got married and also she let the press interview her and take pictures so that her kids would have money but that was it. I would never wish this on anyone and I hope no-one would have to go through anything like that (even though I know that won't come true). I never had any respect for her because she was a bully and she was nasty but what she did for her kids in the time she had left, that gained respect from me. It's so unfortunate she is dead though. I feel so sorry for her husband and her kids, especially today. I wish them all the best.

Fine. We should create a few hundred thousands threads per day. They all deserve as much attention as Jade.

They do all deserve it, but just cos they deserve it dont mean theyll get it, its the way media and celebrities work, get over it.

Its like some people are a bit jealous that she has so much coverage of her death, its stupid as

She probably deserves more attention than the fucking Royal Family. What an utter waste of space they are.

To be honest, any paper that followed this story constantly isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

They do all deserve it, but just cos they deserve it dont mean theyll get it, its the way media and celebrities work, get over it.

Its like some people are a bit jealous that she has so much coverage of her death, its stupid as

Sure, the media isn't going to change. But that doesn't mean this forum has to act like them.

If some random 27 year old died, nobody would really care that much. It happens all the time. Why should we make such a big deal about it when celebrities die, but not just when some random person dies. Someone's not better than others just because they're famous. The thing that's really sick is how people see someone's life as more valuable that someone else's.

I don't think her life is any more valuable anyone elses. What's alos sick is how people see someone's life as LESS valuable than someone else's, and go on about it.

For last few months/weeks, all she's done is good. Cancer "awareness" (more accurately smear tests etc) have gone up tonnes, and it's a macabre advert for the relatively new cervical cancer jabs going around the teenage girls of Britain. Young (famous, everyday joe) woman dying of this makes it seem much more of a clear and present danger. So a lot of good for others has come of this.

Her using the media to cover the last few months is something I would do in her position. She can, so she has. I don't give a shit as to why she should be celebrated and the zillions of others who arent publicised aren't, as I don't celebrate her. Fact is, the reasons she can aren't relevant. She can, so she as. Yay. Money for her family and whatnot. Dying fairly happy that her family will be financially stable for the forseeable future.

Nobody loses.

But the whiney bitches of Britain feel that because she graces a few pages in a lot of magazines of late, she is the antichrist.

aw did you have to quote it.. i already deleted it..

Not too soon, just ahead of the curve