NEurope
BeerMonkey

Jade Goody Dead

Well the brought her into the diary room and told her...

I don't think the indians care about celebrating her death, i think that ship has sailed

Well the brought her into the diary room and told her...

I don't think the indians care about celebrating her death, i think that ship has sailed

Enough with the jokes! I really hate it when people have such a jaded view on things.

Enough with the jokes! I really hate it when people have such a jaded view on things.

Stop being such a goody-goody.

Ok, jokes really should stop.

Stop being such a goody-goody.

Ok, jokes really should stop.

Its not like Big Brother is watching.

seriously guys, "ill of the dead" and all that... it's bad luck O___O!!!

i doubt anyone in india would be immature/petty enough to actually celebrate the woman's death... whereas on the other hand a little voice in my head was celebrating the thought of potentially having some actual NEWS in the newspapers now...

...potentially...

Jade loved a good joke from what I recall, I'm sure she wouldn't mind some gentle ribbing.

Jade loved a good joke from what I recall, I'm sure she wouldn't mind some gentle ribbing.

no, look... seriously... she died. it's sad. cancer. very serious business. only celebrities get cancer, you know? (even though Kylie did a lot better at it) Jade had a really rough ride. plus, i hear she's gunna be doing a lot of panto this christmas to raise awareness for the disease.

...oh no she isn't!

now i hate myself... u__u ...ahh well.

It wasn't a joke? it was a statement that clearly failed

OH I GET IT as in shilpa, which is what the point of going over there was all about

i fail

whereas on the other hand a little voice in my head was celebrating the thought of potentially having some actual NEWS in the newspapers now...

...potentially...

Funny you should say that, i've had a feeling now the British Media can put some proper news in the papers now.

How come we don't hear about Patrick Swayze? I actually want to know what's going on with him. Although I probably would get fed up with seeing him in the papers every day too.

How come we don't hear about Patrick Swayze?

because swayze is busy spending time with his wife and family rather than out riding the publicity pony to the knackers yard.....

True, but you think the media circus would have jumped on it a bit more.

True, but you think the media circus would have jumped on it a bit more.

I'm really, really surprised that there hasn't been much more news on him. But, I think he probably just enjoys his privacy a lot more than Jade ever did.

It's his business, though. He doesn't feel as if it's everyone's right to know every little detail, and they shouldn't do. I think many celebrities can learn a lot from him.

How come we don't hear about Patrick Swayze? I actually want to know what's going on with him. Although I probably would get fed up with seeing him in the papers every day too.

If he started selling his soul to Ok and Hello we probably would.

Funeral Plans:

Jade's getting cremated and after the ceremony everyone gets given a goody bag.

Funeral Plans:

Jade's getting cremated and after the ceremony everyone gets given a goody bag.

tumbleweed.gif

Shit I forgot that joke! A customer told me at work.

Rather clever.

MCJ already posted that joke at the start of thread but took it down on the grounds that people thought it tasteless. Ellmeister still quoted him though - see top of page 2.

It's about as tasteless as Jade so I think it's rather appropriate.

I wouldn't say BBQ Pork is flavourless.....

(Yeah, now we've gone too far)

I wouldn't say BBQ Pork is flavourless.....

(Yeah, now we've gone too far)

I think the real question here is... is it possible to go too far?

Edited by Nicktendo

ummmm i posted "jade died" in a thread i think was the how was your day thread and now been turned into a topic?...is that right or did i do something wrong somewhere ? :S

gutted for her kids :( having now to grow up without there mum

ummmm i posted "jade died" in a thread i think was the how was your day thread and now been turned into a topic?...is that right or did i do something wrong somewhere ? :S

Do not ail yourself my child, if something in the How Was Your Day thread goes beyond 5-10 [?] posts it is ripped away like a drug abusers baby and given a proper home in its own topic.

Could your day have been summed up by "jade died?" Probably not, so you were off topic and the post was made into its own thread.

MCJ already posted that joke at the start of thread but took it down on the grounds that people thought it tasteless. Ellmeister still quoted him though - see top of page 2.

haha I was right though It would take a out 2 thread pages before jokes become cool :)

ye people are hypocites :D