N-Europe

Baseball fans?

critter171

Baseball... do you mean Rounders? lul

its baseball for me and i believe there a diffrence between both. GGA rules of rounders are very simliar to baseball excpet following

"

The GAA version of the game is very similar to softball. The main difference is that the game is played with baseball-sized bats, balls and field. However, baseball-style gloves are not allowed.

The main differences between baseball and the NRA version of the game are that:

the bat is much shorter and is usually swung one-handed

misses/strikes aren't called, so there are no walks or strike-outs - each batter receives only one good ball and must run whether they hit it or not

posts (which should be wooden, preferably encased in plastic sheaths) mark the bases

the lay-out of the pitch is different, especially the location of home base

In rounders, bowlers pitch with an underarm pendulum action as in softball, as distinct from baseball"

baseball is still diffrent from softball/rounders

I prefer swedish longball.

never heard of it

its baseball for me and i believe there a diffrence between both. GGA rules of rounders are very simliar to baseball excpet following

"

The GAA version of the game is very similar to softball. The main difference is that the game is played with baseball-sized bats, balls and field. However, baseball-style gloves are not allowed.

The main differences between baseball and the NRA version of the game are that:

the bat is much shorter and is usually swung one-handed

misses/strikes aren't called, so there are no walks or strike-outs - each batter receives only one good ball and must run whether they hit it or not

posts (which should be wooden, preferably encased in plastic sheaths) mark the bases

the lay-out of the pitch is different, especially the location of home base

In rounders, bowlers pitch with an underarm pendulum action as in softball, as distinct from baseball"

baseball is still diffrent from softball/rounders

never heard of it

I use to play it in PE all the time

Guest Captain Falcon

When channel five first started showing games, I'd stay up to at least 3 every morning - even if I had school the following day.

I don't follow it any more, but I try to make an effort to watch the world series.

I used to watch it back in the summer holidays when i was at school. Late night sundays on channel 5, its awesome.

I sort of picked the Seattle Mariners as my team as i liked that Ichiro guy, but i dont know if he's still there or any good anymore. He was sweet back then, so fast and sneaky.

I'd love to watch it live one day. Just chill out, have some beers and hotdogs. I've never been able to the times ive been to America though. Ah well.

NHL would be great to see as well. I used to watch that occasionally. I liked the Toronto Maple Leafs, but later learned they are like the Man Utd of NHL so that sucks.

I used to watch it back in the summer holidays when i was at school. Late night sundays on channel 5, its awesome.

I sort of picked the Seattle Mariners as my team as i liked that Ichiro guy, but i dont know if he's still there or any good anymore. He was sweet back then, so fast and sneaky.

I'd love to watch it live one day. Just chill out, have some beers and hotdogs. I've never been able to the times ive been to America though. Ah well.

NHL would be great to see as well. I used to watch that occasionally. I liked the Toronto Maple Leafs, but later learned they are like the Man Utd of NHL so that sucks.

itcro still here he didnt do as well but i belive dustin and ircho tied for hte most hits or something. last year wasnt his best ircho is playing for japan i believe.

and he still with settle i believe

I saw the Baseball episode of How Its Made a few days ago.

Mental.

really? lmao i wish is aw that and darksnowomen thats cool you tried i dont like nfl. i like mlb i love to umpire youth games down here in my city so much fun.

i make plenty of money

I actually really like baseball, but as a home-counties* type, my heart belongs to cricket.

*as you're from New England, I'll excuse you for not having the faintest clue what I'm on about. They're the counties directly around London, plus a couple of others all in SE England.