N-Europe

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, you always think I bloody evil. Right obviously i'm a townie. I am a someone, and it shouldn't be hard to figure out who from the report, the tagline itself is a pretty big clue (and no not a vampie, what kind of unoriginal ass do you take me for). Every report so far has listed a townie, i'm no exception. I reckon its just a power of the mafia that is supposed to cast suspicion on other townies. What I think might be a better idea is looking at people who haven't been mentioned.

And I apologise again to the fish. Btw have we lost all our investigators or what?

Vote: Jayseven

Ha, you always think I bloody evil. Right obviously i'm a townie. I am a someone, and it shouldn't be hard to figure out who from the report, the tagline itself is a pretty big clue (and no not a vampie, what kind of unoriginal ass do you take me for). Every report so far has listed a townie, i'm no exception. I reckon its just a power of the mafia that is supposed to cast suspicion on other townies. What I think might be a better idea is looking at people who haven't been mentioned.

And I apologise again to the fish. Btw have we lost all our investigators or what?

When you voted for Fish you said;

I don't mind putting my neck on the line to lynch the_fish. Is the evidence concrete against him? No, but in a game were we're now like 5 days in, and we haven't lynched one mafioso, and lost a couple of investigators, its time to start taking action. Now I got a hunch that fishy is evil. If he isn't, apologies, but it'll give us info to work with and maybe even some suspicious names. So my vote stands.
You put your neck on the line :P As far as I can see, the 'suspicious names' it gave us to work with include yours and... Gizmo's :P

The newspaper guy is like the radio presenter guy previously, and highly unlikely to be a mafia representative at all.

If you compare the report on Fish;

The Fish, a Mad Scientist?

Shocking news, my fellow readers! Sources have revealed that The fish has been executing mysterious experiments in his house!

Substances found included mixtures, liquids and an unusual kind of gun! Flabbergasting, just flabbergasting!

to the one on you, you'll see the tone is hugely different. 'Flabbergasting' and 'mysterious' aren't the same as 'scary', 'creepy', 'uneasy'. I disagree, I can't tell who it is from that - and yeah i know we've had run-ins but trust me, I'm not the vendetta type :)

This post was gonna be longer but I got side-tracked by resident evil 5 and now i can't remember what i was saying, and there's probably a bunch of new posts.

Are we really going to trust these news reports? Yesterday we did and we lost another one of us. I'm waiting for any one who can step up and say 'Yes LazyBoy is evil' before I believe anything those reports say. Or if anyone has any information about anything, we really need something.

Are we really going to trust these news reports? Yesterday we did and we lost another one of us. I'm waiting for any one who can step up and say 'Yes LazyBoy is evil' before I believe anything those reports say. Or if anyone has any information about anything, we really need something.

I agree. We've lost too many good guys already from trusting vague leads and gut feelings. And to be fair, jayseven, someone being "scary" in this Mafia Game doesn't necessarily make them evil. The fish was described as a mad scientist, yet he was good.

I'm confused I keep using my power to help out but it doesn't seem to work. :(

I had my power. Then someone took my horns, I lost my power but then I was given them back so I can use it again?

But I've sent in who I want to target each time and nothing has happened! I feel so useless!

You put your neck on the line :P

Ha, guess I did. You're using the same logic I did I guess. Alright well I can't blame you for voting for me I suppose (obviously i'd rather you wouldn't :p). You've got to make a choice now, the majority is low and we don't now how many more we can lose before the mafia win. Personally i'm thinking now we have to be careful and select wisely. For example how about we figure out the Gizmo thing first?

Let's take a step back and think for a minute here. The journalist also wrote an article on the fish which led to him being lynched. The article claimed that he was a mad scientist, and he turned out to be Richard Sharpe.

I agree. We've lost too many good guys already from trusting vague leads and gut feelings. And to be fair, jayseven, someone being "scary" in this Mafia Game doesn't necessarily make them evil. The fish was described as a mad scientist, yet he was good.

Let's take a step back and think for a minute here. The journalist also wrote an article on the fish which led to him being lynched. The article claimed that he was a mad scientist, and he turned out to be Richard Sharpe.

Truefax. I would say, then, that the newspaper dude was misdirected that night based on the other reports he's given so far.

I'm being stirred by Lazyboy's responses, but he's not denying what the newspaper report says, he's just saying he's not bad. I'd just like to know why he's so scary, is all. Has he been in any of the write-ups so far? You say we have no lead but I personally think this is our biggest lead so we should at least pressure him about more info before we just assume that the newspaper articles are going to be wrong every single time.

Odd thing was, yesterday I was trying to convince everyone that they were taking the news report wrong and you all ignored me and lynched him anyway. There are three/four names I have on a list of people I find suspicious :P

As for our ix-nay on the izmo-gay problem... well I have no idea :P

Guest Maase

This might be important, so I'l come in.

I might be the tall guy from the Write up.

I was targeting someone else, then, out of nowhere, Gizmo asked me to be the one targeted, my character accepted.

I targeted him, but then a guy said that I should target Mundi instead (possibly Monkey D Luffy?)

By the way, Monkey D Luffy can't be killed by bullets :P