NEurope
S.C.G

Post your Cooking!

I'm afraid this lacks pepper but....Nachos!

10okac8.jpg

Slightly burnt nachos with melted cheese (I got preoccupied when it was in the oven, but they were still edible)

Bit of salsa

Kidney beans, onions, green beans, red pepper

Bit of guacamole

Sliced lettuce

Chillis scattered throughout

Some more kidney beans

Cheese on top

Guacamole and salsa on the sides

:D

Aside from the lack of pepper... I wholeheartedly approve Ashley :) those nacho's look absolutely nom! :o

Needs sour cream. :P

True, but I couldn't find it in Asda :p

i must say - after being in england for 2 breakfasts I HATE an english fry up....

... ulster fry is the way to go :D

Mmmm... I had a fry-up on the Saturday morning, the toast and eggs were pretty good but the bacon was wayyyy more salty then normal for some reason :/ but the Sausage was pretty good.

Easily the best breakfast I had over the weekend though was that bacon sandwich at Bluey & Jamba's... now that was some proper tasty bacon. :)

Mmmm... I had a fry-up on the Saturday morning, the toast and eggs were pretty good but the bacon was wayyyy more salty then normal for some reason :/ but the Sausage was pretty good.

Easily the best breakfast I had over the weekend though was that bacon sandwich at Bluey & Jamba's... now that was some proper tasty bacon. :)

I missed the soda bread and potato bread :heart:

Bacon sandwiches are like ultimate comfort food - complete with spicy chilli tomato sauce!

Bacon sandwiches are like ultimate comfort food - complete with spicy chilli tomato sauce!

:o where can this fabled combination condiment be purchased? I simply must know! otherwise I think I'll start making my own because both chilli and tomato sauce together sounds epic. :D

:o where can this fabled combination condiment be purchased? I simply must know! otherwise I think I'll start making my own because both chilli and tomato sauce together sounds epic. :D

24-191-heinzTomChili.jpg

orrrr

Nandos_Peri_Ketchup_Sauce_265ml.jpg

both are very good =)

^ I have that exact Nando's Peri-Peri ketchup in my cupboard. Haven't opened it yet as I'm trying to think what to put it on but I've tasted the other Nando's sauces and they're brilliant. Putting it on chips or something would be an injustice to the sauce. Perhaps if I make a burger or something one night. Who knows, I'll find something to put it on.

Ty Buttons! and GP... surely it's an injustice also to not use such an awesome sauce? :o as soon as I buy some I reckon I'll put it on everything... :heh:

Ty Buttons! and GP... surely it's an injustice also to not use such an awesome sauce? :o as soon as I buy some I reckon I'll put it on everything... :heh:

chips, burgers, pizza, omlettes, sandwiches, bacon anything, on the side o many dishes, chip sandwiches!

the list is endless!

Well what I was getting at is that it deserves to be put on something better than chips. Think the burger idea is where I'm heading. Might make my own and incorporate the stuff into the actual beef before cooking the burgers. That'll be nice.

Well what I was getting at is that it deserves to be put on something better than chips. Think the burger idea is where I'm heading. Might make my own and incorporate the stuff into the actual beef before cooking the burgers. That'll be nice.

I DO THAT already!!!!

turkey mince+ some nandos spicy peri peri sauce (HOT!) + the nandos peri peri chilli flakes + some breadcrumbs = a damn good burgers

served with some spinach and green peppers and its a meal fit for the gods :D (and me!)

I DO THAT already!!!!

turkey mince+ some nandos spicy peri peri sauce (HOT!) + the nandos peri peri chilli flakes + some breadcrumbs = a damn good burgers

served with some spinach and green peppers and its a meal fit for the gods :D (and me!)

That definitely sounds like an awesome meal :o *is tempted to come to Ireland just for the possible chance of trying Button's Burgers and Raining's Raspberry Cheesecake* mmmm...

That definitely sounds like an awesome meal :o *is tempted to come to Ireland just for the possible chance of trying Button's Burgers and Raining's Raspberry Cheesecake* mmmm...

You should!

I almost make a wonderful white chocolate cheesecake :heart: but its way worse for you than Hannahs cheesecake but im sure it tastes just as good :D

Woooooot can i come too catherine?? :D:D

You should!

I almost make a wonderful white chocolate cheesecake :heart: but its way worse for you than Hannahs cheesecake but im sure it tastes just as good :D

We'll make BOTH. It'll be a feast for the Gods. Oh yes. :yay::awesome:

also wonderful if you dont let / nando / do the whipped cream, ne :heh:

hahahahahah *dont kill me greg*

i also make good (GRRRRRRRRREAT!) brownies and chocolate muffins!

feast for the gods indeed!

Hells yeah! I reallllly need to get myself a passport... lol so... next N-E meet in Ireland then? better still... it can be a cooking meet, where everyone attends cooks something for a feast of epic proportions. :D

Hells yeah! I reallllly need to get myself a passport... lol so... next N-E meet in Ireland then? better still... it can be a cooking meet, where everyone attends cooks something for a feast of epic proportions. :D

if you come to ireland all you need is ID! like a drivers licence... cause thats all i needed to go to england ...

... how about a massive BBQ in the middle of some park somewhere in ireland?! :yay: lol

if you come to ireland all you need is ID! like a drivers licence... cause thats all i needed to go to england ...

... how about a massive BBQ in the middle of some park somewhere in ireland?! :yay: lol

QFT you only need ID to travel in teh UK!

Peoples Park it is! :heh::D