NEurope
S.C.G

Post your Cooking!

Thanks for contributing, Ganepark, nice Korma, looks really tasty :) Red Shift, home-made Pizza is win! Ashley, cooking with Quorn is awesome I always add loads of those quorn pieces when cooking rice as it works really well, tbh though it's pretty versatile stuff. ^^

Time for another update...

Pazta!

14ncpip.jpg

I've probably posted something similar to it before but haven't had it in a while so *shrugs* but yeah Pasta twiiists with a tomato based sauce, biiits of bacon, onion n shizzle and slightly melted Parmesan cheese on top... and pepper lolz mmmm, 'twas good. :)

Bonus pic!

Was gonna make a nice cold drink earlier as we have ice in the freezer so I started pouring Ribena in over the ice and the noticed the other cordials... so I added in some Lemon, Pineapple and before I knew it I'd made a...

Sick, Sick, Sick Shake!

2lk4j9y.jpg

Continuing the concoction I then fizzed eet up with some Sprite, then though sod it, added some ice-cream, mixed that in well, drank a bit and then added a slice of lemon - had a load that needed using up - and then I topped it up with a bit of Cider and sparkling wine just for lolz, and tbf it tastes pretty damn good! *takes another sip* :D

Isn't that drink just a...something. It has a name. Lemonade and ice cream. I forget it but used to have them as a child.

Last night (and maybe later depending how I feel) I made garlic bread. Well, I garlicised some bread.

Isn't that drink just a...something. It has a name. Lemonade and ice cream. I forget it but used to have them as a child.

Last night (and maybe later depending how I feel) I made garlic bread. Well, I garlicised some bread.

I've had them too! Fanta orange and icecream :D

Eww no.

Ice cream soda (apparently called floats in the US but what a vile name to give a drink).

[Floats in the US? What, we call them floats here too! Anywhere I've ever seen them for sale, they are called floats. I used to make them with coke all the time.

I've had them too! Fanta orange and icecream :D

*makes note to try it with Fanta as that sounds awesome*

tbh I hadn't had one in a while so I thought, why not? :D I had another one earlier as well which contained pineapple juice with ice cream, topped up with sprite and cider. :)

I used to make them with coke all the time.

Coke ones are pretty awesome too. ^^

I used to make them with coke all the time.

Coke ones are pretty awesome too. ^^

Bunch of drug addicts...

I lol'd :D obv Coca-Cola but you knew that already really :heh: - I hope - actually I wonder what Coke would be like if they still y'know put traces of it in the drink like they apparently used to in order to keep people hooked on it...

Regardless, putting actual cocaine in a ice-cream soda would probably taste awful XD or anything that comes in ground up form for that matter... although... *thinks back to Rez's savoury stuff on sweet theory* Ice cream soda with pepper? :o nah... I wouldn't... >.> or would I... :P

I lol'd :D obv Coca-Cola but you knew that already really :heh: - I hope - actually I wonder what Coke would be like if they still y'know put traces of it in the drink like they apparently used to in order to keep people hooked on it...

Regardless, putting actual cocaine in a ice-cream soda would probably taste awful XD or anything that comes in ground up form for that matter... although... *thinks back to Rez's savoury stuff on sweet theory* Ice cream soda with pepper? :o nah... I wouldn't... >.> or would I... :P

Wouldnt matter what it taste like, it would turn you ninja!

Dont forget, drugs make you cool!

You do realise that I'm gonna interpret that as a challenge right? ;)

A new challenger appears!

At first glance it might look like some kinda frothy coffee with chocolate on the top but I can assure you it's not... ;)

317a5w5.jpg

Ice, pineapple, ice-cream, pepper >.>, lemonade... backup! wassat one before lemonade? why eets pepper of course XD that's right, I went there... and you know what, it was actually gooooood! bit strange at first but then the cold drink and the hotness of the pepper kind of counter each other and it just tastes like a spicy pineapple drink, I know no one will believe me (apart from Rez maybe) but it really was nice! ^^'

Oh also double-decker sammiches are Win!

1zzm99x.jpg

I promise I will do some more actual cooking soon... ish... :P

Edited by S.C.G

You're a legend. Glad you enjoyed it.

heh thanks, it was pretty nice, I think you're onto something with this sweet & savoury thing, maybe I'll start trying stuff like chilli sauce on top of ice cream. :heh:

Definitely. I am telling you there is just nothing that beats Chicken McNuggets + Smarties McFlurry.

Or Chicken Dippers/Caramel Sauce (Ideally from Dominos)

It's bad enough mixing ice cream with fizzy (I was always told it would make me sick when I was younger, although I did try cream soda and ice cream) but to add pepper as well... wrong wrong wrong :heh:

Ganepark, I'm impressed with your curry there, well done for making it from scratch! However, I'll take your curry and raise you...

dsc00097zyn.th.jpg

dsc00098ayh.th.jpg

Introducing, the 'Mauer' Curry (Mauer is German for Wall, as used with the Berlin Wall) - you are witnessing two homemade curries, Jalfrezi and Korma, separated by a wall of authoritarian rice and epicness.

But wait...

dsc00062v.jpg

dsc00063czg.th.jpg

The Tri-Mauer, aka, the Curry of Peace or if it's a spicy one, The Bosnian (divded along 'hotly' debated ethnic lines) - my most epic joint curry creation to date.

A few other Pooki-inspired dishes for you:

Super Mega Chilli Cheese Bacon Burgers

dsc00094lma.th.jpg

dsc00093n.th.jpg

Homemade burgers, containing chilis, mustard and ketchup in the burger itself, topped with rashers of west country bacon and a double serving of plasticated cheese. Serve with sauce of choice.

Watts and Wade's (Copyright pending) 16 piece 'MEGA Fry Up'

dsc00105l.th.jpg

dsc00107v.th.jpg

Comprises of: 2 Fried Eggs, 3 Bacon, 3 Sausages, 3 Hash Browns, 2 Black Pudding, Double Beans and 1 Fried Bread

By the way, the plates on which the food is served in the majority of pictures, are about a foot wide in circumference! God bless charity shops! More is better!

EDIT: before I get shot by my friend for betraying him in any way, all these dishes are joint creations from both of us (Hence the Watts and Wade

Edited by Pookiablo

Wow. That Tri-Mauer curry looks awesome. Nice idea as well, as I'm guessing it went from mild to medium to hot. Might try something like that. I'm making a big plate of meatballs, with a tomato and bacon sauce, and spaghetti tonight so I'll get a pick of that when it's done.