NEurope
S.C.G

Post your Cooking!

I don't have a good camera, but here's what I've had the last two days.

Last night:

dsc00108a.jpg

I was supposed to have a fry-up today, but I'd somehow forgotten the sausages and beans. So I made this instead:

dsc00109gfc.jpg

Two really nice looking rice based dishes there Cube. :)

Shortbread

sv5h7t.jpg

After my utterly failtastic last attempt this was a lot better. Its a bit fat, and the middle is still gooey (was in the oven long enough but yeah...any tips? Should I put it on a more middley shelf to cook all the way through?) but it tastes great :D

Actually...I suppose not making it so fat would help with the cooking times and stuff. Ah well, tastes great :D

Edited by Ashley

Nice one Ash, that shortbread looks delicious. :)

Sorry, just finished it all off ^_^

Although now I should probably do some exercise...

Finally got round to making naan bread pizza :D

2u4puzm.jpg

Edited by Ashley

Am I the only person who cooks around here? Sheesh! You people :p

Sushi!

photo0128.jpg

And it tasted great ^_^ Although some of the first batch was too wasabi-ish but its a learning curve eh? And the inside out roll and maki (?) were' too stuffed and didn't quite close enough but ah well. The more the merrier :D

Edited by Ashley

(fixed image, damn twitpic!)

And yeah, but only on sushi. Was going to give it up this year but then realised I like sushi too much. But the majority of that there is vegetarian still :p

(yes hypocrit whatever)

Cool pizza. Although too much tomato and not enough cheese imo. And obviously not enough meat but...well yeah. Nice skillz. Chips and peas could be a bit neater though.

I didn't have much cheese in the fridge :( Although what was lacking was the mediterranean roasted veg, I grossly underestimated how much I'd need.

And what does neatness matter if its going in my belly seconds later. I ain't no freaking hoi-paloy restaurant :p

Today I made chocolate cornflake cakes to procrastinate.

Mega Bump! I've still been taking pics of the culinary variety, I've just neglected uploading them due to lazyness... >> anyway...

Pasta!

oh1l76.jpg

Pizza!

33u3ng5.jpg

B to the L to the mofo T

30wm2p3.jpg

Bonus food but non cooked pic...

Sadistically Smiling Salad

3013vra.jpg

Awww yeah etc. :awesome:

That pasta and pizza look really nice! =D

Though seriously, pepper overdose! I think I would die if I had that much pepper on my food. XD

*really can't stand it at all*

That pasta and pizza look really nice! =D

Though seriously, pepper overdose! I think I would die if I had that much pepper on my food. XD

*really can't stand it at all*

Thanks Ine. :smile:

And yeah I do tend to go a bit OTT with the pepper but I really like the stuff so it's all good. : peace:

You put pepper on salad?!

Lol, d00d you're a legend. You're a total pepper crack whore./cracked pepper whore.

You put pepper on salad?!

Lol, d00d you're a legend. You're a total pepper crack whore./cracked pepper whore.

Heh thanks, I guess I wholey deserve that title :heh: and yeah I pretty much put it on anything that's edible... : peace: well anything that is savoury at least, Idk if I'd go as far as to pepper an ice cream or something, allthough... >>

Heh thanks, I guess I wholey deserve that title :heh: and yeah I pretty much put it on anything that's edible... : peace: well anything that is savoury at least, Idk if I'd go as far as to pepper an ice cream or something, allthough... >>

Sweet and savoury rules. So hard. I guess I'm weird like that.

I dip Chicken McNuggets in McFlurry/Milkshake, and at Dominos, I dip wedges and crusts in chocolate and toffee sauces. :) So good.

Also at school I put salt on brownies and cookies. Brilliant.

Its been a while since I posted here, I've still been taking pictures of the food variety but I've neglected to upload them >< so anyway heres a selection of pics... :)

Pro Pasta - Cheese and Tomato variety

118pqvp.jpg

Pro Pasta - Scottish Smoked Salmon variety

o089jt.jpg

Apple, Blackberry & Raspberry Crumble

2zz16qp.jpg

You can't beat home-made crumble :smile: plus Cornish ice cream for added win.

Btw nice contributions everyone, keep 'em coming and I'll try my best to post here more regularly too. : peace:

Those meals look really really nice! Pasta = :heart:.

We had a lovely tagliatelle last night, with a cream sauce with pieces of salmon, garlic, some onion stuff and both sundried and normal tomatoes. Was delicious. No pic sadly.

Some nice looking food in this thread. I'll post pics next time I make something good.

Am I the only person who cooks around here? Sheesh! You people :p

Sushi!

And it tasted great ^_^ Although some of the first batch was too wasabi-ish but its a learning curve eh? And the inside out roll and maki (?) were' too stuffed and didn't quite close enough but ah well. The more the merrier :D

We tried making vegi sushi for my sister's bday a while ago, it didn't go too badly but it wasn't quite the same as from the restaurants! Like you say, definitely a learning curve. The egg one was pretty good though.

Sorry, just finished it all off ^_^

Although now I should probably do some exercise...

Finally got round to making naan bread pizza :D

2u4puzm.jpg

That looks amazing!

You can't beat home-made crumble :smile: plus Cornish ice cream for added win.

Btw nice contributions everyone, keep 'em coming and I'll try my best to post here more regularly too. : peace:

Oh dude, awesome crumble! Its good that you've got loads of crumble there, I hate crumble that is lacking on a lot of a crumble, but has a lot of fruit.

Had an easy dinner tonight - courgette, cherry tomato & feta cheese pasta.

wipm8.jpg

Oh dude, awesome crumble! Its good that you've got loads of crumble there, I hate crumble that is lacking on a lot of a crumble, but has a lot of fruit.

Damn right, it's called 'Crumble' for a reason, so lots of it is a must. :smile:

Had an easy dinner tonight - courgette, cherry tomato & feta cheese pasta.

Nice pasta dish there Katie. : peace: