N-Europe

Paris Hilton's British Best Friend? Whatever next?!

Beast

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had i known it was taking contestants, id have done it. then id have done everything in my power to win. when the final moment came, id slit the bitches throat.

thats right, id hero that whore.

seriosuly, shes a utter waste of skin. i know several people who say shes clever, and fashionable, but she has publicists and stylists. how much of her fame comes from her own personality? even the sex tapes have been manipulated by pr.

I like her. :)

I'm not going to defend her saying she is clever but I like her because of her stupidity!

I think she is a good person at heart, I can see something through all her fakeness.

Anyway about the BBFF show is bad/trashy but still hilarious. It was probably the funniest show I've watched this week! :grin: and I loved The Simple Life!

good person? she was devistated when her grandfather gave money she thought she was inheriting to charity, she still stands to get millions. selfish whore.

Where did you read that? ...If I remember correctly, I remember her saying something along the lines of not minding, because she makes masses herself. I swear she was never "devistated" about it. (Then again, I wouldn't know considering I don't know the woman personally...but still. I don't remember there ever being news stories saying that other than them assuming she would be).

Yes a good person. :) I can't explain!

Even though the majority of the press show her in a very bad light...

I'm probably wrong and no good at defending my opinion so I'm not going to ramble! (see saying "probably wrong" show I have no confidence) WAIT I need to change this...

I'm no good at defending my Opinion but I think she is misrepresented in the press like a lot of people. You can say one thing and have it twisted it in another direction. I guess my problem lies in not trusting the media.. :p

Yes a good person. :) I can't explain!

Even though the majority of the press show her in a very bad light...

I'm probably wrong and no good at defending my opinion so I'm not going to ramble! (see saying "probably wrong" show I have no confidence) WAIT I need to change this...

I'm no good at defending my Opinion but I think she is misrepresented in the press like a lot of people. You can say one thing and have it twisted it in another direction. I guess my problem lies in not trusting the media.. :p

I can't help but love your hopeless optimism and positivity. :)

I dont care what anyone says, no one knows what most celebrities are really like.

So when people say they hate her i dont understand how they can possibly back that up.

If you believe what you see on Tv, and take it for what it is, then your an idiot.

They play stereo types to make themselves more easily liked for simple minded TV watching folk.

I dont care what anyone says, no one knows what most celebrities are really like.

So when people say they hate her i dont understand how they can possibly back that up.

If you believe what you see on Tv, and take it for what it is, then your an idiot.

They play stereo types to make themselves more easily liked for simple minded TV watching folk.

but isnt pandering to the simple minded folks a reason to be dissliked?

you are correct in that we don't know what people are like behind closed doors, but by your logic, robert muggabe may be a nice guy, just playing up for the cameras.

i don't mind most celebrities, even the ones people usualy find annoying, like alan carr are alright in my books, just somthing about paris hilton makes me want to dissembowl her.

but isnt pandering to the simple minded folks a reason to be dissliked?

you are correct in that we don't know what people are like behind closed doors, but by your logic, robert muggabe may be a nice guy, just playing up for the cameras.

i don't mind most celebrities, even the ones people usualy find annoying, like alan carr are alright in my books, just somthing about paris hilton makes me want to dissembowl her.

Sexually? lol

I dislike Alan carr as a comedian, i dont know what hes like really though.

Sexually? lol

I dislike Alan carr as a comedian, i dont know what hes like really though.

not sexualy. she actualy repulses me. its like the uncanny vally thing, (in which somethign that looks close to human but is slightly wrong seems freaky and wrong) shes in some sort of sexual version so close to being attractive, yet misses, and makes me feel sick to my stomach as a result.

alan carr is bloody funny, i love the stories of his dad wanting him to be a footballer.

not sexualy. she actualy repulses me. its like the uncanny vally thing, (in which somethign that looks close to human but is slightly wrong seems freaky and wrong) shes in some sort of sexual version so close to being attractive, yet misses, and makes me feel sick to my stomach as a result.

alan carr is bloody funny, i love the stories of his dad wanting him to be a footballer.

I like Jimmy Carr best, so much bette.

Caught the end of this.

Paris seems to have nothing to say.

Like in the limo, with her and that one woman - the other woman was doing all the talking, Paris was basically silent. Then the woman was like 'You nervous?' (as she wasn't talking) and she was like 'No! lol'

No personality in there.

And she has a stupid doghouse.

Caught the end of this.

Like in the limo, with her and that one woman - the other woman was doing all the talking, Paris was basically silent. Then the woman was like 'You nervous?' (as she wasn't talking) and she was like 'No! lol'

No personality in there.

My favourite "lol" moment from the show was when she was in her cupboard which was like a shop and could supply a whole country clothes for a year and says something like "I can't believe I have to leave a lot of these behind but sometimes you have to make sacrifices"

I was like... :o

Lol....are you kidding?

No.

I'm just telling the truth as I see it. I can't bear affectations and put-on personalities, and as such, dislike Jimmy Carr. He can be funny, but I wouldn't go out of my way at all to watch him. He's pretentious, and fake-dazed.

Caught the end of this.

No personality in there.

I vote we put you "up for discussion" Paris was silent because she was waiting for the other girl to speak-she didn't want to dominate the conversation and make the other girl feel even more nervous than she was.