N-Europe

Mancrush thread

MoogleViper

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would define a mancrush more as someone you think is really awesome, and like how you would want to be. Rather than someone you are attracted to.

Hm, that is something different. Still, I can't think of one specific individual. I do love action films, so any awesome action hero could qualify, I guess. :heh:

Well, yeah, Keanu Reeves is a good-looking guy.

And EEVIL ... looking awesome! :DThe girl is pretty, too.

I honestly have no idea when a guy is good looking most of the time, just the obvious ones. Did you know Keanu Reeves is supposedly very attractive?

He's not...at all.

But tbh, I think everyone knows when someone is hot or not, whether they be the same sex or not. It doesn't mean you actually find them attractive, you can just see that they are either good looking/or not.

He's not...at all.

But tbh, I think everyone knows when someone is hot or not, whether they be the same sex or not. It doesn't mean you actually find them attractive, you can just see that they are either good looking/or not.

But apparently, there are some disagreements about whether certain individuals are hot or not. :p But that's what they say, innit? "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I would define a mancrush more as someone you think is really awesome, and like how you would want to be. Rather than someone you are attracted to.

Yeah I'd say that as well. But with me it's usually one particular aspect of that person that's really awesome, rather than the person themselves.