N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

P.S For Twozzok, you better be there, brah!

**Guarantee is NOT guaranteed, due to likelihood of Rummy Twozzok Jay and ReZ consuming beer quotas.

Of course I'll be there, and jay better bring more of that Super Strongbow, can't find it anywhere round here, and well, 8% cider IIRC :D

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'll be there, and jay better bring more of that Super Strongbow, can't find it anywhere round here, and well, 8% cider IIRC :D

I just remembered I still have two cans of that in my basement. Me and Jay' bought it in a fit of irresponsible drinking expenditure during Freshers Week (en route to Nightwolf's flat) and I haven't touched it since.

Haha! Boyo... yeah it's mean stuff, but rather tasty. K cider is about 7.4% and much more widely available. Super Strongbow was available in pretty much all the offies I saw in London, so that won't be an issue.

So if we're having hostel rooms they'll either be 6 ppr or 10ppr... Who wants to kip wi' me? Feedmyegoplz.

Haha! Boyo... yeah it's mean stuff, but rather tasty. K cider is about 7.4% and much more widely available. Super Strongbow was available in pretty much all the offies I saw in London, so that won't be an issue.

So if we're having hostel rooms they'll either be 6 ppr or 10ppr... Who wants to kip wi' me? Feedmyegoplz.

I sure do! :D

Ok, done a bit of a trawl, basically just taking responses from people for attendance, added some mild info which I've probably said before. Apologies. It's going to be a messy first post, tell me how to make it nice and easy, what you guys want to know and need inside that post. I'll put it in there! For now though, check the attendees list and see if you're in the right catergories, if not let me know! PLEASE try and not all just hang in the middle maybe category, I understand it's uncertain for now obviously, but whenever you can be more certain, please do!

IMO the list of attendees should be in a list, rather than comma'd and the attendees should be colour coded. Green for Yes, Orange for maybe, Red for no/probably not/possibly.

Other than that, very nice job. :)

(lol @ this post)

A list? Like an alphabetised list? I've got jobs to look for ReZ, don't be tempting me with meaningless procrastination!

Flink better come.

Are you on the list? :p

-Quote, copy and paste me-

Yes/Very Likely

Cider

ReZ

jayseven

The Bard

Letty

Beer

Roadkill

Bluey

Dan Dare

Supergrunch

Maybes/Kinda Likely

The fish

Ganepark32

Eenuh (plus Flink! It's a condition!)

Aimless

Nightwolf

Lazyboy

Daft

Pookiablo

Davey_T

MoogleViper

Dyson

Raining_Again

Ellemeister

Molly

/nando/

MBAM

DomJCG

Unmaybes/Maybe nots

Leetpants (quite the commute and cost) ~ReZ note that would be amazing~

EEVIL (you said you probs wouldn't be?)

ShadowV7 (depends if you're in london then?)

Are you on the list? :p

See post above yours.

EDIT:

-Quote, copy and paste me-

Yes/Very Likely

Cider

Twozzok

ReZ

jayseven

The Bard

Letty

Beer

Roadkill

Bluey

Dan Dare

Supergrunch

Maybes/Kinda Likely

The fish

Ganepark32

Eenuh (plus Flink! It's a condition!)

Aimless

Nightwolf

Lazyboy

Daft

Pookiablo

Davey_T

MoogleViper

Dyson

Raining_Again

Ellemeister

Molly

/nando/

MBAM

DomJCG

Unmaybes/Maybe nots

Leetpants (quite the commute and cost) ~ReZ note that would be amazing~

EEVIL (you said you probs wouldn't be?)

ShadowV7 (depends if you're in london then?)

Lol, Rummy you've missed yourself off the list. ;)

Ha, yeah I noticed, was gonna stick myself on the red list as an oh so hilarious joke, but then thought either no one would notice, or they're just not get it and it'd cause all sorts of fuss. *puts self on top of list*

Eenuh, do you or do you not include the boy? Now that you have him he has no ability to speak for himself, obviously.

Ha, yeah I noticed, was gonna stick myself on the red list as an oh so hilarious joke, but then thought either no one would notice, or they're just not get it and it'd cause all sorts of fuss. *puts self on top of list*

Eenuh, do you or do you not include the boy? Now that you have him he has no ability to speak for himself, obviously.

Haha, well honestly he has to come! I'm not travelling all the way to the UK and then not see him. He might be scared of you all, but I'll force him to come anyway. =P