NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Haden wants me to come. :hmm:

You will be an honoury member of the Xpert 11 Gang that we will form for the day. We are so going to win that footy match if its xpert people vs we know how to do marking and tactics and shit like that!

Im coming.

Now all of your lives are 100% complete.

Also anyone who has met me before, my epic hair has now gone forever.

OK People, here's a map or two, with which I need the help of someone who was there last year or just general people to help me determine our meeting location! Curious where you guys met last year though, it seemed to work and all.

First up, a slightly zoomed out map with transport/tube stations and lines marked on it;

hyde1out.png

For people who might need to know;

Piccadilly line. Victoria Line. Central Line. Circle and District Line. Bakerloo Line. Jubilee Line.

And this is a slightly more zoomed in one, please take this map and add an x in a colour of your choice but preferably red to indicate where the treasure is buried/where to meet.

hyde2over.png

Edited by Rummy

Count me in for coming this year. I gotta finally meet some of you lot.

Actually, it's the 18th of July. Sautrday the 18th of July. But...as some people are coming from afar, they may fancy making it a weekender down in london town. The main day of tomfoolery is Saturday the 18th of July though.

hyde.png

*ahem*

Aha! Thank you! Did you yoink that from the old thread? I couldn't locate it when I skimmed through. Your link appears to just link to your very own post right here!

To reiterate, thanks to help of Jay and his beautiful map and Xing, we shall be meeting within the circle here;

hyde3over.png

On Saturday the 18th of July at a preliminary time of let's say...11.00am? Though I'll be honest, I won't be there before 12.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Actually no, that was posted on page 13 of this very thread :P But it's ok -- the last summer meet made me practically invulnerable to any amount of thread-skipping whores.

I think last year we said 12pm, and us Hostelers were there from probably half 10? I dunno. It was ages. Other people turned up hourly from 2pm, though.

Ahhh, I see it now! It's at the top of Page 9 for me. I set my thread view to max during that weird extra page problem. Why yes, it does all make sense, bluey asked for exactly the same as I did and you did it, many apologies. I'm gonna go work that into the first post now. 12pm, middle of the Hyde Park!

Ooooh...oooohhh....if we big it up into the night, we can maybe get some of those flying flaming lantern things?

I can show you how to make one from a tealight, a plastic bag and some selotape!!!

Also liable to go up in flames.

I can show you how to make one from a tealight, a plastic bag and some selotape!!!

Also liable to go up in flames.

But thats better!

Massive whinz.

We should tie X amount together and attatch a glow stick made celophane/sellofane NE logo to it. Awwww yeah.

We should tie X amount together and attatch a glow stick made celophane/sellofane NE logo to it. Awwww yeah.

Make it bright enough to be visible from Denmark!

Make it bright enough to be visible from Denmark!

You say this as if I wouldn't automatically?

Guys, question: What will be doing at this meet?

I wanna go shopping. :(

Edit: Oooo, maybe we could get a pick 'n' mix?

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I'm going to the meet to talk to the folks off this forum. I can go shopping any other time :P

Guys, question: What will be doing at this meet?

I wanna go shopping. :(

Edit: Oooo, maybe we could get a pick 'n' mix?

OMG, can we, can we!!! :bouncy: