Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 21

Paj!

I like music

You have "182" on your name. You absolutely do not like music.

Anywho, Blood Sugar Sex Magik is one of my favourite albums and I particularly love that era of the RHCP's career. That being said, this is Björk they're up against, particularly Homogenic era Björk. And even more particularly against All is Full Of Love, which is one of the best songs written in the entire decade. So, my vote goes for the song that redefined what music actually is. And Paj knows which one that is.

I've actually had Homogenic on my computer for the last 6 months or so but have never listened to it. I just listened to All Is Full of Love for the first time ever and I have fallen in love. So, there's my vote.

Anywho, Blood Sugar Sex Magik is one of my favourite albums and I particularly love that era of the RHCP's career. That being said, this is Björk they're up against, particularly Homogenic era Björk. And even more particularly against All is Full Of Love, which is one of the best songs written in the entire decade. So, my vote goes for the song that redefined what music actually is. And Paj knows which one that is.

I love you both long time.

Bjork - 7

RHCP - 9

Dont be a pretentious twat

Blink are one of those bands I liked when I was younger and since then i've always just stuck 182 at the end of usernames and that sort of thing. Can't say I care too much for pop punk these days though.

Meh Blink182 are ok, or rather were... can't say I ever seriously listened to them or took them seriously when listening to them for that matter, some of their songs I found entertaining though liks M+M's mostly for the line "Sometimes it makes me want to laugh, sometimes it makes me want to take my toaster in the bath" :laughing: but otherwise they're nothing amazing IMO.

To quote Joan Wasser, "How come you're so solid gold?"

I just realised I hadn't voted, but foolish since Suck My Kiss is one of my songs!

Just finished listening to All Is Full Of Flow and, well, yeah, it was nice and everything, but I found it rather boring, Bjork isn't really my thing! Therefore, Suck My Kiss gets my vote.... shockingly...