Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 21

Paj!

I've actually got a sore throat, from predicting the result of this one. It literally pains me to put this match up, knowing Bjork will lose.

All Is Full Of Love - Björk

Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

-------

Match 1: Led Zeppelin vs. Train

Match 2: Faith No More vs. Oasis

Match 3: Sigur Ros vs. Foreign Beggars

Match 4: Maximum The Hormone vs. Santana

Match 5: Avril Lavigne vs. Lady GaGa

Match 6: Radiohead vs. Polysics

Match 7: Jeff Buckley vs. Kings Of Leon

Match 8: Lamb vs. Iron Maiden

Match 9: Malcolm Middleton vs. Rihanna

Match 10: Blondie vs. Regina Spektor

Match 11: The Offspring vs. Bauhaus

Match 12: Tegan & Sara vs. TV On The Radio

Match 13: Placebo vs. Britney Spears

Match 14: Postal Service vs. CSS

Match 15: Portishead vs. Lia

Match 16: Fall Out Boy vs. Tori Amos

Match 17: HIM vs. Megadeth

Match 18: A Fine Frenzy vs. Goldfrapp

Match 19: ?

Match 20: ?

*takes cover*

than that dreary Bjork shite

Don't worry, I'm trying not to say anything this round. :smile: I'm already feeling what I imagine to be what bereavment feels like. :blank:

----

As many times as I've listened to All Is Full Of Love in it's various versions on my iTunes/iPod (141), and watched the video (one of the best ever in the history of music videos IMO), I still get shivers down my spine.

Without a doubt, Bjork.

I quite like the Chillis. This song was only OK though.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Btw out of curiosity are the chosen two songs (from the ones that have been nominated) for each match drawn up randomly?

:wtf:

OF COURSE!

Do you think I'd put up my favourite song in this whole contest against something I know it'd lose to, If I could pit ones of my choosing together?!

:blank:

*sorry*

Considering it was made in 1999, when CGI had only just begun to be used, the video for All Is Full Of Love is one of the best things I've ever seen in my life.

And I love how atmospheric the song sounds. Like, it sounds like it was recorded in a lovely Icelandic booth/cave, filled with metallic objects.

As soon as I saw this I immediately thought I'd be voting for RHCP as I've always liked them and never got into Bjork. Now I've listened to both in full, it's difficult making a comparison on two songs that are so utterly different. But I'm voting for All is full of love, it was just beautiful. I thought the video was ace, it seems I like robotic love.

As soon as I saw this I immediately thought I'd be voting for RHCP as I've always liked them and never got into Bjork. Now I've listened to both in full, it's difficult making a comparison on two songs that are so utterly different. But I'm voting for All is full of love, it was just beautiful. I thought the video was ace, it seems I like robotic love.

Molly, it's only One More Step To The Top Of The City.

:heart:

I'm not going to bother voting because the Bjork one annoys me because it doesn't "flow" properly (Not going to explain what I mean, I don't see the point) whilst the other is just terrible.

All Is Full Of Love literally flows.