NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Game Damage

Yahtzee is annoying as hell. You wouldn't want to be friends with him in real life.

Pretty much what jayseven said. They need to talk to each other and act more naturally (Yahtzee's "acting" was dire).

I didn't like it that much, some of it was ok.

Yahtzee is better when hes doing his ZP thing though, much better!

I didn't think it was too bad. It has potential and I am yet another person agreeing with everything jayseven said.

Yahtzee is definitely better doing his ZP thing, mainly because he can swear a lot more in that one and he can be very funny when he's cursing.

He wasn't too bad in this one, but I couldn't help but think that he looked he sorta didn't want to be there, or that Yug was smelling a bit from all that sweating and he wanted to get away quickly.

I didn't really like the Master Chief sketch, I'm not overly fond of things like that. And the other two were okay, but unoriginal.

some parts were crap, if anything that show put me off a few games.

The dude on the left was stupidly negative, his bit about fable 2 summed him up, hes a dick.

The guy in the middle was a bit better tho, his only nick was his head bobbing everywhere in his segment lol.

other than that its alright like, with a bigger budget i cud see em doin some quite funny segments

Felt really unprofeesional and akward imo at times. The guys giggling at yazhees jokes was something you would expect to see in a 6th form film or some crap. His monologues are great because its just that he reminds me of paxman sometimes but hes nowhere near as good as him cause he clearly isn't able to inject that chemistry over to a conversation format.

Still had some good points but if they wanted to make this a proper programme loads of work would have to be done and I don't think the three of them have a natural spark if im honest.

I'll write down points as I watch this:

-That group jump in the intro sequence was unnecessary, yet awesome.

-Yahtzee's casual arm pose makes him look like a gorilla.

-That badge on his hat is gaudy.

-The middle guy has a strange resemblance to Matt Lucas.

-Yahtzee sounds very different when speaking slowly.

-I don't think the chemistry is /that/ bad between them, but of course I agree is should be moar discussion based.

-lol @ masterchief trying on dress.

-Yahtzee needs to SMILE!!

-look how happy that cloud is!

-He keeps saying 'nimble'

-Why do they keep going outside!! It seems so uncharacteristic of a games show.

-Sonic Adventures were awesome!!!

-Duke Nukem skits have become repetative.

-Pantsu!

-Yahtzee is awfully fashionable.

Afterthoughts:

I think the formula of the three sitting on a couch not facing each other was ok!

I didn't notice the giggling that you guys mentioned 0_o

I'm going to enter that competition.

I hated the cretin sitting on the right. The other two were pretty entertaining.

If they replace the loser on the right with a woman it'd be much better. A bit like the inverse of The Gadget Show where only Susie, I think her name is, is able to cope with the whole presenting thing.

I really hate the guy on the right. I don't think I can watch it with him in it.

I hated the cretin sitting on the right. The other two were pretty entertaining.

If they replace the loser on the right with a woman it'd be much better. A bit like the inverse of The Gadget Show where only Susie, I think her name is, is able to cope with the whole presenting thing.

I really hate the guy on the right. I don't think I can watch it with him in it.

I don't like him, he looks like "the guy who tags a long who no one likes".

Hahahahh!

He does look WAY too nerdy. I mean jesus. There is a way to STOP oneself from actually LOOKING like a nerd. Ie Cool nerd. Or chic nerd.

Or Faux-chic-nerd-still-quite-nerdy-but-hes-trying-bless-him (me)

The Matt guy seems kind of odd though. He took so tense and uncomfortable right from the start with the way he was sitting, not comfortable at all and at times he seemed to serious. When talking about Warcraft and a few other things after a joke, he had to state how he was different, like only 3 folk have girlfriends, "I'm one of them" etc, it was like he couldn't bash himself in the slightest.

Actually the only one of the three that didn't annoy me was Yahtzee but I fail to see the point in the show. They claim to be talking about games but don't review them, which sounds kind of boring to begin with, but then go on and talk about every game in two sentences only.

The outside stuff was pretty entertaining though and I thought the last few minutes were pretty good but overall they should drop their fake randomness for a more professional attitude although that will shift the show into more traditional game show territory.

The Matt guy seems kind of odd though. He took so tense and uncomfortable right from the start with the way he was sitting, not comfortable at all and at times he seemed to serious. When talking about Warcraft and a few other things after a joke, he had to state how he was different, like only 3 folk have girlfriends, "I'm one of them" etc, it was like he couldn't bash himself in the slightest.

I think he's tryin to prove he's one of the "cool" world of warcrafters, wen in fact he's not, him trying to prove it with comments like that show this, and that carries on into how he trys to be the cool and open in the chat show, he just isnt cool enough for it, he's too geeky, too shy and uncomfortable, well thats wot i think anyways!

Technically it was an absolute joke! They need a new editor BADLY! And yeah, the guy on the right is AWFUL - he has no personality whatsoever, just inane comments, he offers NOTHING for the show!

The ideas alright, but it's just painfully scripted, formatted and I must mention again how godly shit the editing is!!

Few things.

After watching alot of Yahtzee over the years, he seems to have a holier-than-thou stance on his life. Seeing him dress up and "act" was quite a surprise.

We need more footage of the pink lass with the dynamite rack.

The Star Wars footage, they say that there can only be two Sith at any one time, so what do we call all those red lightsabre people? Semi-Sith?

How are we supposed to know that the awkward moments have gone? That was a trailer, they could of just cut the shit bits out.

Few things.

After watching alot of Yahtzee over the years, he seems to have a holier-than-thou stance on his life. Seeing him dress up and "act" was quite a surprise.

We need more footage of the pink lass with the dynamite rack.

The Star Wars footage, they say that there can only be two Sith at any one time, so what do we call all those red lightsabre people? Semi-Sith?

Light-sabre-wielding-sith-followers.

Well, finally saw the preview, and it does look a lot more professional! But then I liked it before as well. :heh: Of course, I'll reserve judgment until I actually see the episode...

The pilot was ok in my eyes, just a bit iffy in parts. I'm hoping for better this time around, it does look better in the preview.

I like how they appear to have intergrated the skits and commentary on gaming, it deffinitely works much better! At least they actually seem to have a purpose now.