NEurope
Choze

God of War III

Bought God of War Chains of Olympus on the back of that awesome trailer only cost £9.99 new from GAME. Even though from what I have heard it only lasts 5 hours you can't complain at that price.

Isn't it meant to be the best PSP game out there? I played the first level and thought it was average but I guess I hadn't got to grips with the controls and being the first level it probably wasn't the best portion of the game to judge it on.

Bought God of War Chains of Olympus on the back of that awesome trailer only cost £9.99 new from GAME. Even though from what I have heard it only lasts 5 hours you can't complain at that price.

Its got a quality bit in it where you.......well I won't spoil it for you. Lets just say Kratos is a StudMuffin.

Isn't it meant to be the best PSP game out there? I played the first level and thought it was average but I guess I hadn't got to grips with the controls and being the first level it probably wasn't the best portion of the game to judge it on.

Played the demo a while back and loved it...so heres hoping...

It rooks so pretty.

re GOW psp: Keep at it Dwarf. Its good. I havent finished it though. GOW2 on PS2 though is better. The first level alone in that is more insane than the whole of DMC4. :heh:

Wish my PS3 is backwards compatible would love to play the other two GoW games....ah well just have to keep holding out hope that they one day add emulation...

I don't actually have a PSP, it's just that I have played it. Don't know whether I want to get a PSP. The basic model is pretty cheap at £40, seeing as they originally retailed at £180.

It has some great arcadey games and ports which is fine by me but the new stuff is generally of lesser quality. Not all of it though.

It rooks so pretty.

re GOW psp: Keep at it Dwarf. Its good. I havent finished it though. GOW2 on PS2 though is better. The first level alone in that is more insane than the whole of DMC4. :heh:

Agreed. DMC and GOW got compared alot when they were both on the PS2 and for me GOW is by far the better of the 2 series. DMC has lost its way where as GOW hasn't had a bad game yet IMO.

Wish my PS3 is backwards compatible would love to play the other two GoW games....ah well just have to keep holding out hope that they one day add emulation...

If they do its not for a while. I have BC PS3 and a PS2. Both get playtime. Its well worth having the PS2 around.

Yeah DMC4 was abit silly. I dont understand how they thought that repeating the first half was good. Capcom are lowering their standards constantly.

If they do its not for a while. I have BC PS3 and a PS2. Both get playtime. Its well worth having the PS2 around.

Yeah DMC4 was abit silly. I dont understand how they thought that repeating the first half was good. Capcom are lowering their standards constantly.

They even ruined bloody palace mode by making it timed. I am seriously considering just trading it in for something else as the more I think about it, the more I am disgusted with some of the stuff they did with this game :(

bayonetta could be good? the last trailer just seemed like they were targeting sex crazed males though.

I still have hope.

GOW2 is excellent. Well worth checking out. Prefer the story to GOW1 though, it was imple and if they never did a sequel it was perfect. :p

Downloaded the trailer off the PSN.

I think I wet myself. I'm gob smacked.

When the whole thing pulls back...I finally get what 'This Is Living!' means.

Downloaded the trailer off the PSN.

I think I wet myself. I'm gob smacked.

When the whole thing pulls back...I finally get what 'This Is Living!' means.

'This is living' sucks. IMO. Could have chosen a better slogan.

'This is living' sucks. IMO. Could have chosen a better slogan.

Yeah, it's awful. Although I love using it as a joke. :heh:

Still, games like God of War, MGS4 and the like are really setting the PS3 apart. I guess this is what they meant.

I cringe at whoever thought of that.

Yes the games are looking good though. Sales wise this year will be better than last for Sony's first and second party.

I think they will also make big gains online wise with servers, original games etc.

They even ruined bloody palace mode by making it timed. I am seriously considering just trading it in for something else as the more I think about it, the more I am disgusted with some of the stuff they did with this game :(

i enjoyed my first play through, but having just two thumbs as opposed to the recomened 8, im not going to finnish the harder modes, ive got all im getting out of it.

hope any future dmc sorts it self out more. repeating levels is like watching a movie rewind at the half way point.

When the whole thing pulls back...

Exactly, its a mountain climbing another mountain. They sure grasp the sense of epicness that only Greek mythology has.

I know I wasn't saying I expected it to happen anytime soon. Don't really have the room or the plugs to get a PS2.......

I know I wasn't saying I expected it to happen anytime soon. Don't really have the room or the plugs to get a PS2.......

PS2 emulation seems to be a pain on pc's too so i am not sure how they will pull it off.

Yeah having another system is annoying especially when pressed for wires etc. Plus PS3 uses virtual memory cards for PS1 and 2. Which is handy. The video processing is so so due to jaggies but the games look abit nicer.

I actually still have the fat ps2. even have an xbox plugged in and sitting under my tv. Meant that I had to get one of those huge 8 plug adaptors but better that than constantly switching plugs (even though those two fat machines are just gathering dust).

I've got this pre-ordered, but I'm not gonna expect much of it except being a repetitive button masher with an epic scale and gorgeous visuals, that was hopefully I won't be disapointed when I find out that it's better than I expected. :heh:

Bare in mind that I haven't played any of the other games in the series. :blank:

Though I do have a fully BC USA PS3 so I may pick up the other two main games cheaply nearer release. :smile:

I've got this pre-ordered, but I'm not gonna expect much of it except being a repetitive button masher with an epic scale and gorgeous visuals, that was hopefully I won't be disapointed when I find out that it's better than I expected. :heh:

Bare in mind that I haven't played any of the other games in the series. :blank:

Though I do have a fully BC USA PS3 so I may pick up the other two main games cheaply nearer release. :smile:

1 is still very good but would it not make sense to get them now while hype is relatively low? (well compared to how it will be just before release)

Just finished GoW2 tonight, I had no plans on buying a PS3, this game and the ending has made me reconsider.

Trailer for GoW3 looks amazing.