N-Europe

Merry BISHmas

jayseven

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is over now, btw! I shall evaluate it once I've gotten over my birthday :)

Awww, I still have a couple more pictures to post, but they're on Flinky's phone (and he still needs to upload them for me). Is it okay if I still update my post later today?

Why is that weird? :indeed: most GAMEs and M&S look the same too. :heh:

LIES!

I've been to at least 15 Games and worked in four...five? Something like that. Anyway they're all different. They look the same because the content is largely the same but the layout, schematics etc are different. DONT GO LYING SHORTY!

Regardless. Nami. You work at Lush? I may abuse your discount when I visit :p

Also Letty's mother (presume that was her) looks fun.

Haha, been looking throught he BISHes, pretty damn hilarious. I must indeed second the notion of Letty's mum being awesome, my parents would not help me participate much(cept my dad taking the reindeer photo, what an awkward question to ask).

I have just realised I accidentally linked to the same picture twice in my thing for Letty's Gold(I linked to the one of the glitter again, though technically that's ok cos it IS gold). I didn't want to edit my post again though, for fear or ruining my timestamp and leading to disqualification, so I'll just leave this here...

IMG_0059.jpg

Haha, been looking throught he BISHes, pretty damn hilarious. I must indeed second the notion of Letty's mum being awesome, my parents would not help me participate much(cept my dad taking the reindeer photo, what an awkward question to ask).

I have just realised I accidentally linked to the same picture twice in my thing for Letty's Gold(I linked to the one of the glitter again, though technically that's ok cos it IS gold). I didn't want to edit my post again though, for fear or ruining my timestamp and leading to disqualification, so I'll just leave this here...

IMG_0059.jpg

Hehe, just saw all the pictures you took! They're greattttt! Very good effort made there Rummy. =D