Match 8: Lamb vs. Iron Maiden

Match 9: Malcolm Middleton vs. Rihanna

Match 10: Blondie vs. Regina Spektor

Match 11: The Offspring vs. Bauhaus

Match 12: Tegan & Sara vs. TV On The Radio

Match 13: Placebo vs. Britney Spears

Match 14: ?

Match 15: ?

I will actually lose faith in this forum if Fall Out Boy wins this.

Precious Things is literally a bit good. Musically, the piano is awesome (and this song goes to show how talented she actually is on the piano).

The lyrics are awesome.

Someone please fuck the drums. I'm actually being serious. Like actually are the icing on a lovely cake.

Vote: Tori Amos

Hmmm...

Not liking Bjork is vaguely acceptable, voting for Fall Out Boy over Tori Amos is not.

Of course it's acceptable. We live in a free country, do we not?

I'm just going to vote Fall Out Boy as well. A bit of a guilty pleasure, but FOB have rather a talented drummer.

Though it's an inevitable win for Fail Out Boy, I must just say that I'm in awe of that Precious Things performance.

My favourite artist...she is like a force of nature on stage, it's different every time.

Precious Things (Live) without any doubt in my mind.

And that's the only Fail Out Boy I like, since it's actually pretty decent.

I'm just going to vote Fall Out Boy as well. A bit of a guilty pleasure, but FOB have rather a talented drummer.

I lol'd at this (nothing against you, btw), simply because Tori Amos is literally a piano prodigy. Youngest person ever at one of those conservatory things in the US. Just a funny contrast.

Anyway.

You should base your vote on the song, not the video, fans of said song, what the artist is wearing..etc. Anything...:blank:

When I hear that song, I'll now forever have what I term Music Nazi's brought to mind. I was on the fence anyway, so this may just push me.

When I hear that song, I'll now forever have what I term Music Nazi's brought to mind. I was on the fence anyway, so this may just push me.

To be fair to me, I didn't say anything fanboyish about her...I merely stated my dislike of Fall Out Boy, and made a comment about what Villain said, which wasn't actually anti-FOB, just ironic (I think?), and I enjoyed the feeling of noticing it. :)

Ok, my vote goes to Fall Out Boy. It's more in the stylings of what I listen to mostly (my MP3 player is packed with stuff in a similar vain to FOB but obviously much better :heh:) although my musical tastes are far reaching. I did enjoy the Tori Amos song but as mentioned by others that bit when she's going 'aayyayayyaayayaayayayayah' ruins the song. But I did acknowledge the fact she is actually a decent artist.