Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Mini Me(et) Winter, St. Albans, 22nd December

ReZourceman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any input on board game idea?

I'd bring Absolute Balderdash at the drop of a hat, but It isn't on sale anywhere I've looked around here.

Toy shop nearby in St Albans? :heh:

There's a Woolworth's (lol) in the town centre, no idea if it's still open. Last time I was there, a small toy shop was also open, it'll probably have it.

Which small toy shop Fish? Anyway, in case we fail to acquire a suitable board game, I can always bring one, although the only good travel version I have of a game is of course go, and I don't imagine many people will want to buy that. Anyway, anyone wanting my number (j7, ReZ, Fish?) let me know and I'll PM it to you. All I need now is a time to get there and/or meet people - I can guide people into town from the station if needs be, but tell me when you'll be getting there so I don't have to wait around for ages. Also, what's the venue?

Which small toy shop Fish? Anyway, in case we fail to acquire a suitable board game, I can always bring one, although the only good travel version I have of a game is of course go, and I don't imagine many people will want to buy that. Anyway, anyone wanting my number (j7, ReZ, Fish?) let me know and I'll PM it to you. All I need now is a time to get there and/or meet people - I can guide people into town from the station if needs be, but tell me when you'll be getting there so I don't have to wait around for ages. Also, what's the venue?

I should be there for 12 or just before. I plan on parking at the train station....if that plan fails then....well....lol.

Please PM me your number. Cheers.

:)

I should be there for 12 or just before. I plan on parking at the train station....if that plan fails then....well....lol.

Please PM me your number. Cheers.

:)

Done so. Are you driving then? If so, the station probably isn't the best place to park as it's a bit out of town, but you should be able do so, and everyone else will be walking in so it should be fine.

SG bring go! i think i finally understand the rules

don't i'm scared of it =[

Anyways, i'm meeting teh fishes at 11 at the waffle house...for waffles oddly enough, but anyways not sure when we will come to see you alls probs meet you all at wetherspoons seems odd to walk to the station and then to spoons

as for the time...when we finish our waffles i guess :|

p.s games to suggest, cheat for lols, risk for awesome back stab, and punch rez for...punching rez o.o

I am still in two minds about whether or not I shall attend. It's going to be awesome, but I'm just thinking about money, but then it IS christmas and I should live a little. I won't be able to get there til 2 or so if I do come, but I guess I'll ring/text someone about where I go to from the station. Plus j7 tempts me with his philosophising!

Board games, well, I'm not big on them so I'm not too fussed to have a say, especially with my current maybe status. I'm easy though, and I'll try and get into whatever we do :)

I might leave this decision to a coin flip, someone call! Heads....or tails??

EDIT: Just had a look at maps and stuff, then thought I'd throw one up. Apparently there's a spoons at 2 Chequer Street(the arrow), so not too big a walk from the station, which you'll obviously find if you look along the thick black line. Also, apparently there's another spoons not far off, just on St Peters Street, this sounds like my kind of town!

pubgs2.png

I am still in two minds about whether or not I shall attend. It's going to be awesome, but I'm just thinking about money, but then it IS christmas and I should live a little. I won't be able to get there til 2 or so if I do come, but I guess I'll ring/text someone about where I go to from the station. Plus j7 tempts me with his philosophising!

Board games, well, I'm not big on them so I'm not too fussed to have a say, especially with my current maybe status. I'm easy though, and I'll try and get into whatever we do :)

I might leave this decision to a coin flip, someone call! Heads....or tails??

Fuck the coin.

Come! I'll definitely buy you some bevvies! As you said...its Christmas. And it would be awesome.

*Big hug*

Plus I didn't take NEARLY enough photos at the last meet. I'll be a photo demon this time (I hope you guys don't mind)....I'm the annoying camera guy. :smile:

My friend has just pointed out a large snag I did forget, there's the risk of being ID'd. I'm definitely not taking out my current passport, so unless I can manage to find my old one I don't think I'd come on the offchance of being told to fuck off. This still isn't a no, but also not a yes, if I don't find it tonight I'm 95% sure I won't come out.

My friend has just pointed out a large snag I did forget, there's the risk of being ID'd. I'm definitely not taking out my current passport, so unless I can manage to find my old one I don't think I'd come on the offchance of being told to fuck off. This still isn't a no, but also not a yes, if I don't find it tonight I'm 95% sure I won't come out.

*Looks at photos of Rummy in the image thread, then laughs at the suggestion of him being ID'd*

*Looks at photos of Rummy in the image thread, then laughs at the suggestion of him being ID'd*

Yeah. I know they ID a lot of folk these days...but Rummy does look, definitely not lower than 21.

Word yo.

Right, just gathering my info ie post code for sat nav, and I shall pack my bag in a second. Gonna leave at about 11:00am.

ok. I'm looking set to arrive at around 1, so long as I get this train that leaves in 15 mins... I'll be bringing chess/backgammon/checkers and little else!

Rummy you gotta come anyway! We'll sneak you drinks :D

I've got ReZ's number, and I'm PMing grunchie mine, so fingers crossed!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!