NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Metal Gear Touch

Metal Gear Sold 5 for Sega Game Gear.

Believe it.

My bets are on the Phillips CD-i.

..although it's pretty pointless to speculate, I'm just gonna throw out my 'thought' :heh:

DSi + Ac!d = On Standby! :indeed:

In all seriousness though, if I had to guess I would say it's likely Metal Gear SOlid 4 on the XBOX or something :heh:

My bets are on the Phillips CD-i.

At least I won't have to buy millions of AA batteries. :heh:

MGS Trilogy for 360.

Make that for Wii, include the old MGs too, MGS and TS, IR controls, the interactive novels from PSP and I'm sold. Shit, just the IR controls would be good.

Well, here's my insignificant thoughts, in the form of a slightly edited response to someone else on a different forum.

My bet is Ac!d on a portable, or a 360 version tbh. Nothing in that besides the "i" really has any semblance to the Wii. Green has been Xbox's color(at least it seems that way), idk what Sony or Nintendo are really, probably black/blue and white respectively.

As much as I'd like some well done Action Stealth epics on my Wii, I doubt it's going to happen. unless they pull a Twin Snakes and give us some remakes with updated controls instead of Graphics.....which doesnt go with the series.

About the poor english, it could be aluding to the original. "I feel asleep" perhaps an original remake or original spin-off, further supporting this is it says "A next Metal Gear is" the series did begin as Metal Gear and not Metal Gear Solid.

I doubt it is anything for the 360 since if Microsoft did get anything I'm sure they'd 1) want to announce it themselves, and 2) announce it at a big public event.

Who wants to be the first to suggest MGS4 on 360 then?

thats what it is id say but why they say NEXT METAL GEAR?

Over 3000 posts and 70 pages on GAF for this? LOL.

soda.jpg

You realise that's just a fake, right?

thats what it is id say but why they say NEXT METAL GEAR?

And by Metal Gear. I would think they would mean a main series MG and not a spin off.

You realise that's just a fake, right?

Of course, but if it is something as trivial as a soda drink, then epic lulz shall commence.

I love Neogaf, It has been concluded there that it´s a Metal Gear Soda because of a link to famitsu that does not work anymore.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344392&page=61

I´ll believe it when I see it but if it´s true I´ll probably laugh until I start coughing up blood.

The page it took me to when I clicked your link said something about Famitsu not allowing linking from neogaf, so to copy paste it.

i + i could mean Wii. Then again green and power button could be 360?

The colour with a black background could also mean Iphone.

I love Neogaf, It has been concluded there that it´s a Metal Gear Soda because of a link to famitsu that does not work anymore.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344392&page=61

I´ll believe it when I see it but if it´s true I´ll probably laugh until I start coughing up blood.

Neogaf users have made a joke by linking to old mgs4 news and now the news is going around. :indeed:

GameTrailers

Playstation.com

The hype for this is huge.

Multiplatform release?

it might turn out to be MGA3 for iphone

i + i could mean Wii. Then again green and power button could be 360?

The colour with a black background could also mean Iphone.

But there is no i+i, infact there is only one "i" at all.