NEurope
King_Mushroom

Take that Xbox360!!

Hehe, nice work guys :p Just like that sony psp video that floated the web around japanese launch featuring a couple of guys totally smashing it.

Oh and eeneuh, nice art on your site by the way!

Must have a disgusting amount of money to throw around! :(

Yeah. they get people to donate money to the cause.

here is another interesting site...

it's one thing to laugh at that... but how many of these forum users are going to find this amusing? *grins*

one thing that i do find amusing about this one, is the fact that a bunch of 'nintendo fanboys' (quoting) sent hatemail regarding the price.

well there you go. there is 1 born every minute. who would donate to this thing anyway? i have better thing to do with my money

Couldnt he just give it to me instead of trashing it? Jeez

Yeah totally! Damn shortages are enough without people smashing them.

This idea is crazy and highly amusing and even funnier because of the shortage.

However, if I were an x-box fanboy or wanting to get one near release I'd be very angry about that.

lol, very amusing. The site link (smash my x-box) sure does take it's time to load. If a video does come out of it, i would love to watch it

Must have a disgusting amount of money to throw around! :(

Nah on the site people donate, Via Pay Pal.

They must have money to burn! Still it was gonna break eventually considering all these reports comin out of consoles overheatin, crashing, scratchin disks etc. And this is just the first day!

Lol, Im gonna make a Smash-My-Revolution site and have people donate. And then not smash it! Hahaha!

what a cunning idea

Lol, Im gonna make a Smash-My-Revolution site and have people donate. And then not smash it! Hahaha!

There already is such a site (http://www.smashmyrevolution.com/), and they -are- going to smash it. So I doubt you'd get more people to donate to you too. Though it still is a nice idea. =P

That would be classed as fraud...

rmemeber that test with that science woman testing how tough the consoles will be. wonder if there will be a next gen 1 :)

Theres discussion of this already in Rivals (think its in the official 360 thread)

This is the Revolution board for discussion of the Revolution, not flaming of its competition.