NEurope
Dante

Lost Series 5

Duh

got shot in the shoulder, hence why he beat up ben with only one hand, not two

I didn't notice, since the fight scene was pretty quick and the camera wasn't really focusing on Desmond. I'm not really someone who goes back to things to find out trivial details, really. He's not dead, that's all that mattered. :p

Edited by Sheikah

Meh, I thought that episode was enjoyable enough, I am quite a Miles fan though.

The shadow of the statue thing is quite interesting aswell, considering that woman in present time asked the same question.

And dan is pr0, good to see him

Sure, it was filler, and sure, I'd guessed Miles was that dude's kid absolutely ages ago, but it still played out alright. Perhaps sowing a tiny seed for another background story?

Ho hum.

I thought that was a pretty good episode. Plenty of interesting time travel set ups too.

The man who Miles ripped off and subsequently gave the money back to - does he have any relevance? Is he connected in any way, or was he just a random guy?

Well the episode was very much focused on teh role of the father, so i guess it showed that Miles thinks a father ought to care for their son?

Well the episode was very much focused on teh role of the father, so i guess it showed that Miles thinks a father ought to care for their son?

Yar sounds about right. Wouldn't be too surprised if he popped up in a later episode though, Lost likes it's random character crossovers.

As does it like Daddy issues. Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Ben, Locke, Claire, Sun, Jin... in fact thinking about it pretty much everyone on the shoe has a messed up relationship with their papa..

I thought it was an all right episode - we hadn't been seeing nearly enough of Hurley and Miles this season. I still want the Hurley flashback where we get to see why he went back to the island, though. Great to see the numbers again, too, and I really hope we get to find more about them by the end of the season. Episode 100 is up next - should be a good one.

6b123883993579b7bdee714.jpg551eaa5e7640fff9f3e66f5.jpg

I thought it was an all right episode - we hadn't been seeing nearly enough of Hurley and Miles this season. I still want the Hurley flashback where we get to see why he went back to the island, though. Great to see the numbers again, too, and I really hope we get to find more about them by the end of the season. Episode 100 is up next - should be a good one.

In two weeks time. :(

THE TIME OF RECKONING BEGINS AS DANIEL FARADAY COMES CLEAN REGARDING WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT THE ISLAND,

ON ABC'S "LOST"

This Installment Marks the 100th-Episode Milestone for the Series

"The Variable" - On the 100th episode milestone for the series, the time of reckoning has begun when Daniel Faraday comes clean regarding what he knows about the island, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring are Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang, Fionnula Flanagan as Eloise Hawking, Patrick Fischler as Phil, Eric Lange as Radzinsky, Sarah Farooqui as Theresa, Alice Evans as younger Eloise Hawking, Wendy Pearson as E.R. doctor, Todd Coolidge as paramedic, Peggy Anne Siegmund as caretaker, Jennifer Sojot as E.R. nurse, Spencer Allyn as young Daniel Faraday, Michael Dempsey as foreman, Maya Henssens as young girl, Ariston Green as workman, Marvin DeFreitas as Charlie Hume and Brad Berryhill as anxious guy.

"The Variable" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Paul Edwards.

Ep 100 party!

hrhkde.jpg

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Half the cast aren't at that party! :P

Can someone remind me what happened to the other guys who 'stayed on the island' like Rose and Claire? Am I forgetting something...

Half the cast aren't at that party! :P

Can someone remind me what happened to the other guys who 'stayed on the island' like Rose and Claire? Am I forgetting something...

After the fire arrow attack they all split up. Widmore says they are captured or murdered. So they will be somewhere in 1977 if they didn't get killed at the creek by the others.

Claire was last seen in Jacob's cabin when Locke was instructed to move the island. She will not appear this season.

Thanks dude :) Once i can afford it ,I definitely need to get season 4. And find out who the fuck has my DVDS.

Well I really enjoyed that episode. Found it quite interesting learning about miles.

Loved Hurley too. As soon as he asked "how do you spell bounty hunter" I was thinking I bet he is writing star wars! ha.

Glad Faraday is back. I can't quite remember what happened to him tho? where has he been for 3 years? why did he not join the other 3 in joining dharma? I can't remember where he went >_<

I don't think we've seen him since the season opener where he was working on the bunker magnet thingey.

We've seen the hatch so they're constructing it. I think we've been told previously that there's some natural thing on the island that Dharma simply... built the hatch around in order to... er... stop the world from... ending..?

Anyway, faraday's whole weird physics-defying thing... Ok i can't remember it precisely but... yeah it should be ace :)

I kinda think maybe Lost took on too much. I mean Cesar was killed off pretty quick to us, because they've split the show up more ,I think, than usual with the different 'parallel' stories. Still awesome :)

Faraday was in it up to the Le Fleur episode, when he saw the young Charlotte in 1974. Since then, all that's been said about him, when Jack (or someone) asked, is 'he's not with us any more'. Presumably he's been off island doing sciency-type things, and we'll find out what in two weeks' time.

So, Faraday is back and Miles is officially awesome. After last weeks shit wigs and stuff we've known for ages, this was a nice jolt for the series, the whole thing had a really nice tone to it and i'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.

I'm so tired, that gif makes no sense to me. Someone explain?

And omg i can't wait for 'The Variable', just know it's gonna be awesome considering he's one of the best characters :)

I'm so tired, that gif makes no sense to me. Someone explain?

And omg i can't wait for 'The Variable', just know it's gonna be awesome considering he's one of the best characters :)

It looks like his penis is really long and being tugged by sayid

Confusing episode (for a change)

Poor Faraday I didn't want him to die. Fancy getting shot by your own mum though. Thing is though, now they know the islands going to suffer an incident and they can't stop it.

they can't stop it.

Or can they...

Dum Duh DUMMM!

Liked that ep :) How many we got left? and how longs the break between seasons this time?

Or can they...

Dum Duh DUMMM!

Liked that ep :) How many we got left? and how longs the break between seasons this time?

We have three left over the next two weeks...the second week is a double episode