N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

No, it would be like before, when we played during the season.

Neither of us are playing next Tuesday again so I wondered if you'd like to play me then. It's up to you.

Also, no, you can have as many pre-season friendlies possible until Oddy decides when to start the new season. (2 per week, matches on same time as league matches.)

Edited by Roostophe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it would be like before, when we played during the season.

Neither of us are playing next Tuesday again so I wondered if you'd like to play me then. It's up to you.

Also, no, you can have as many pre-season friendlies possible until Oddy decides when to start the new season. (2 per week, matches on same time as league matches.)

I don't really want to lose form by you thrashing me though :p

I don't really want to lose form by you thrashing me though :p

Aah, but you'll be at home. Bit of a home advantage. And do you think I'd risk my best players when I'm playing Dyson afterwards?

This is going to be my final season. After this it will be exams, summer holidays, uni so not much time for it, and I've not really been into it recently anyway.

Fucking...BOO! :mad:

Edited by Roostophe
Automerged Doublepost

This is going to be my final season. After this it will be exams, summer holidays, uni so not much time for it, and I've not really been into it recently anyway.

nooooo.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

What does this mean for the relegation battle. That some chump whose 3rd bottom may stay up if moogle is out of there?

Damnit Moogle don't leave!

I'm going to be fielding, some players that I want to get some experience! So I'm pretty sure I will lose, will it affect me majorly? Will everyone's form be lowered or something?

It won't do anything to affect your team majorly. Some players' form might go up a bit and some might go down a bit as well. But you shouldn't worry about players getting injured because both teams' aggression is set to 'Careful' by default.

Don't worry about what will happen to your squad regarding the outcome, nothing big will happen, but if you don't fancy risking your best players then that's alright. Some teams play friendlies just so their fringe players can have a match.

What does this mean for the relegation battle. That some chump whose 3rd bottom may stay up if moogle is out of there?

Damnit Moogle don't leave!

Well he was supposed to be relegated last season :P

I suppose Oddy'll know teh facts and figures regarding how many teams are leaving at the end of teh season. That and however many new teams sign will make the difference...

Still..

nooooooo7oz.jpg

You can tell when x11 means to much to you when you have to spend the whole day out on a date with a girl and you feel a panic attack coming on because you can't check your score at 12:30.

Argh! :P

I miss it cause I am at work every day you sicko out on your dates! :mad: (Just kidding have fun)

Even I am nervous today and I have nothing to play for.

A 4-0 victory and 5 predictions right on the pool! Score :D Looks like the final two games are gonna be interesting especially for third place in the lower league. Could go to three people! And it looks like I *could* end up snatching second place from Roostophe - we play each other in the last game of the season which will probably be the decider!

1 - 0 loss to Moria which was to be expected, the most I could strife for was a draw.

I have 2 games left and I need only to win one of them to secure my spot in third place.

This was an exciting round of games for me, if Ellmeister had won I would have lost my third spot (Unless I miraculously win Shorty and Recall)

Mostly. But if all the midfielders are naff and they have a decent forward then he might get marked instead.

That comment was actually part of my tactics, I wanted to make sure Mundi would mark Brusling as I set big Davy as my playmaker instead to throw him a bit and give myself an edge.

Turns out it didn't matter as he didn't tightly mark anyone.