N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. 20 teams this season! Does that mean an extra promotion from last season, or one less relegation?ignoreignoreignore

EDIT, for like the 199th time; But tellyn's not playing this year. I'm confused and curious, and that's rarely a good combination.

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

As a newbie, how many times, and when are we supposed to check up and change things? Like after games or always before games etc? Or does it not really matter?

For me personally '

Generally - once a week for a few minutes.

Twice a week to set tactics for next match/research the team you're playing/train etc.

So about twice a week really. It doesn't take much effort.

I think a lot of people log in just on match days - watch their match and then set up for the next one after they've watched it.

I log in every day - you a youth talent at least every 30 days, recommended players, sponsorship, training and I want to check up on those. It can take as little as about 2 minutes a day.

If you release something in the press of 250 characters or more (characters, not words!) you get an extra 200000 econ each week. It's worth it - that's 1.53846 lots of training. Normally I just talk about how awesome I am, and how Haden is a big fat loser face; standard stuff.

I do log in every day also. Check matches, order form training, set tactics and everything else Oddy stated etc.

But I rinse and repeat for three other teams, so y'know. If you've got just the one team you can take it easy, but it's not that hectic if you have more than one team like I and Oddy have.

So how do I check if I have a new player or anything or will it inform me?

Sorry for being a newbie, I read about a new player possibility but not where it will tell me :)

You'll get a message in your mailbox. Either on a 'talent in youth team' or if your bid on a player was successful or not.

Like Happenstance said, you'll also get messages concerning a player 'recommended to you'. It's up to you to try and get those players but more often than not you won't fancy getting them.

Yep, two or three times a week for 5 minutes is all you need. Simple.

3-3 draw with the Rovers today. Happy with that. I guess our team names stay the same, this time..

How about you and I have a pre-season friendly every pre-season? And we'll take it turns hosting it. (So, next pre-season we'll play at yours, then after that it's back to mine and so on.)

Howabboudit?

How about you and I have a pre-season friendly every pre-season? And we'll take it turns hosting it. (So, next pre-season we'll play at yours, then after that it's back to mine and so on.)

Howabboudit?

It's a deal sir!

My away kit wasn't used today. I wonder if it only take effect if you have the same colour home kits? Interesting stuff anyway :D

I think a lot of people log in just on match days - watch their match and then set up for the next one after they've watched it.

I log in every day - you a youth talent at least every 30 days, recommended players, sponsorship, training and I want to check up on those. It can take as little as about 2 minutes a day.

If you release something in the press of 250 characters or more (characters, not words!) you get an extra 200000 econ each week. It's worth it - that's 1.53846 lots of training. Normally I just talk about how awesome I am, and how Haden is a big fat loser face; standard stuff.

Oh man I cant wait if anyone but you wins the season this time I am going to throw the biggest party this thread has ever seen. It will make the millenium parties look like a quiet night in!

Anyway so moogles staying up?? Thats a bit of a twist!

To all the noobs who are started out:

Obviously I don't play anymore but as Winner of Season 3 I thought I'd just share the wealth a little bit, so to speak. It's well worth giving all your youth players a chance when you get a chance to promote one, you quite often get very good players.

Make sure you check the team you're playing next tactics report the last game to see what formation to play etc.

Maybe I'll join in again some time soon. How are my old team doing?