N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck! My super 9 skill striker is leaving at the end of this season. Shame, he probably would have made it to 10 skill if he'd stayed.

No matter. Just got a 6 skill 18 year old youth. Yesssss.

Oddy, I'm gonna suggest really trimming the fat after this season. 7 teams and 6 managers need removing, going by most active, everyone from Tellyn downwards, and Molly's team Six Of One. Meaning next season we'll need to find more players, pretty badly. Advertising blitz on gen chit chat may be necessary, or simply having a very small 2 leagues. As long as the promotion/relegation battle remains.

Wow. Happenstance scraped a win to fuck up the top of the table, and ReZ pulled a draw out of the bag against Dyson! Brilliant. Oddy vs Villan was a close call, too.

Tellyn looks certified now, but the other two spots are going to be crazy close.

So who was serving who, Cube, huh! ;)

My next game; got three players on warnings and an injury.

Fuck! My super 9 skill striker is leaving at the end of this season. Shame, he probably would have made it to 10 skill if he'd stayed.

No matter. Just got a 6 skill 18 year old youth. Yesssss.

Oddy, I'm gonna suggest really trimming the fat after this season. 7 teams and 6 managers need removing, going by most active, everyone from Tellyn downwards, and Molly's team Six Of One. Meaning next season we'll need to find more players, pretty badly. Advertising blitz on gen chit chat may be necessary, or simply having a very small 2 leagues. As long as the promotion/relegation battle remains.

Word.

The only reason I didn't play earlier was cos I didn't really know what it is, I'm not exactly big on Football, but its awesome.

Football RPG.

I reckon Spenno would with some persuasion.

----------

AFC ReZs Rabies 1 (1 - 0) 1 Dysonism F.C

Mental.

Come on O3 FC! Back down to less than a 1000 econ for the win though. :heh:

There must be some new blood out there. We need 7 new teams to maintain the same promo/relegation spots.

Spenno was the first to pop into my mind.

Flinky? Jordan? Eenuh (for some friendly competition with Eenuh?)

The hard thing is convincing people that

1) It's not just for football fans.

2) It only takes a couple of minutes every couple of days if you want, or you can pore over everything for hours and hours. The choice is theirs!

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait a bit longer until I finally get a point from Oddy. :nono:

I went for a defensive style of play. Having a 4-5-1 formation and style of play was defensive. When it comes to playing Oddy; I have to, as the old saying goes, "Park my team bus in front of the goal.", and make sure I can scrape a draw.

I lost all these fixtures at the beginning of the season. But I gots to make sure that doesn't happen again, starting with Happenstance.

Another match day; unfortunately I personally did not get to participate in the excitement

Both leagues top ends are crunching up and defining themselves.The relegation battle in the top league is still fierce, but the promotion from the lower league is solid. I think all three teams, of course Dyson mostly, are going to right fired up next season.

I also think this was the week where my position in the the top league was solidified. 4 games left in the season and 7 pts clear of teh bottom... But games against 2 of the top 3 to follow... I think I'll realistically I only need 3pts to guarentee survival, so I guess perhaps my next game against bottom-draggers Tellyn will ultimately certify my safety. I think I'll end up on 23-25pts, and with my team remaining for the next season... I'll try to maintain my team's reputation as a challenging opponent.

[/press release]