N-Europe

X-Factor 2008

Slaggis

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate Cheryl Cole.

Every fucking week she says the same thing when it comes to sending someone home "oh i wish we didn't have to do this..."

You knew what you had to do when you accepted megabucks to be a judge. And you don't give a shit really.

So fuck off!

I literally just jizzed everywhere.

Simon just said they all have to sing Britney songs next week (and then an "american" song aswell). This is going to be rather epic.

I'm guessing Diana will sing "Everytime" - I pray to god someone attempts "One more time". It could be hilarious.

I just had a thought, on the Xtra factor they said Diana would be wearing something "Rock like" next week. Do you think she may be told to sing "I Love Rock n Roll"? That could actually be rather..fucking abysmal.

If Eoghan sang "Hit Me Baby On More Time" or "Boys", I would literally die of laughter.

If someone sings "The Touch Of My Hand", I would love them for life.

I agree with jav to a point, but I think maybe her voice is more suited to a very very specific genre, which doesn't really work in a competition.

that song JLS sung in the sing off thing, I thought it was plain awful in comparison to the song they did earlier.

I would kill anyone that bought me a CD of Dianas :smile:

YES if the Britney week is true...one of the things I hate about this competition is that they rarely sing anything resembling pop songs, which is presumably where a lot of them will be heading in the direction of.

I mean, she's not got the bets back catalogue, but it'll make for a more interesting week than this one...Take That are just...*cringes*.

I doubt seeing I'm A Slave 4 U, Do Somethin' or Gimme More appearing though! :D

YES if the Britney week is true...one of the things I hate about this competition is that they rarely sing anything resembling pop songs, which is presumably where a lot of them will be heading in the direction of.

I mean, she's not got the bets back catalogue, but it'll make for a more interesting week than this one...Take That are just...*cringes*.

I doubt seeing I'm A Slave 4 U, Do Somethin' or Gimme More appearing though! :D

'Tis definitely happening. Simon said it was going to on the Xtra Factor earlier tonight. I completely agree about the song thing. They always end up signing old songs, or "classic" ones. Never something that's been in the charts recently which is surely where they are aiming to be. American Idol is a little better with this, or at least has been as far as I'm aware.

As long as either Toxic, Slave 4 U, One More Time, Or You Drive Me Crazy gets sung, I'll be happy.

Me against the music, Alexandra and Diana.

DO IT :D:D:D

lolol

:bowdown: That would be...EPIC.

I didn't like Rachel's 1st performance (Rule the World) but the last one was spectacular! JLS were just plain crap so Rachel should have won the sing-off. JLS were everywhere with the wrong notes and they were just awful. Shame she's gone :(

But...Britney week next week :)

Diana + Everytime = WIN!

It would be hilarious to see Ogun sing 'I'm not a girl, not yet a woman' and Ruth should sing 'Boom Boom'

Me against the music, Alexandra and Diana.

DO IT :D:D:D

lolol

Now THAT would be AWESOME!!!

I actually didn't like Diana this week. I think the gimmick is wearing off. Plus, as much as i knew it before, i'm starting to begrudge her for ripping off The Cranberries. She's not even Irish! But i dunno, i'll see what i thin knext week.

Ruth is strong becoming my favourite. She has such a powerful voice and an alternative edge to her style.

Britney week should be good. Someone is bound to sing that "Not a girl, not yet a woman" song though which sucks. I hate that they always sing the slow ones. If they do the upbeat, poppy songs it will be awesome.

My god. Could they have chosen more of a cliched song?

I thought Hero was bad enough...

But the thing is, it's actually a good song. Why the hell have they chosen such a great song? (Their first song is meant to be utterly cheesy/annoying. It's just how it's supposed to be.) You just know now, if Eughan(sp) wins this, the song will be ruined forever.

I liked evergreen

eyeth like the sunristhe. Brilliant

As for the winners song, Simon claims to know who will win the X-Factor and I presume with that song choice he's almost certain Diana will win.

Hope she does tbh, really can't see that song working for someone like JLS.

But the thing is, it's actually a good song.

Yeah, but I've literally heard it too often.

If I were in charge I'd choose Ordinary Morning originally by Sheryl Crow, because it's an uncliched song which is actually good, and you need to be a good singer to pull it off.

I'd love to see the finalist sing that [obviously it would make no sense for a guy to sing it, but I think it's pretty much given that Diana is going to win]. I'm not sure they'd be able to pull it off though.