NEurope
Slaggis

X-Factor 2008

Fixed it for you.

No way! "Not a girl..." was totally wrong for her, but I thought she did well with "Everybody Hurts"...and seeing as she got through I can't be the only one. I mean, had it just been one song, she would have been out for sure.

No way! "Not a girl..." was totally wrong for her, but I thought she did well with "Everybody Hurts"...and seeing as she got through I can't be the only one. I mean, had it just been one song, she would have been out for sure.

I think everyone knows that the public voting behaviour has little to do with talent.

I haven't listened to her first song, but I hate her inability to string parts together in a song. She can hold notes ok, but one note to the next is so disconnected as to be jarring.

I think everyone knows that the public voting behaviour has little to do with talent.

I haven't listened to her first song, but I hate her inability to string parts together in a song. She can hold notes ok, but one note to the next is so disconnected as to be jarring.

I see your point about the voting, I suppose. But still, all the negative press around her and then two bad performances I still think she may have gone had "Everybody hurts" turned out bad.

Also, anyone watch the Xtra Factor? When Holly said to Eoghan who would like to share the prize with, and he said "Diana" . Then Diana said "Eoghan", realised the crowd might take this the wrong way after the rumours and was like "Nooooooo Oh noooooooo!!!!". Rather amusing.

Agree completely. Its like she sings the starting section or line of song quite nicely, then rips out the flattest noise I have ever heard at the end. Makes me want to tear off my ears. :shakehead

I cant belive Ruth is out :o.

That little shit Eoghan and the worst group I have ever heard JLS should have been out long long ago.

Ruth's cover of the Bon Jovi song was amazing!!

Here's what I thought about it all:

Oghun- Absolutely tuneless and dreadful. I hated it. He's ruined and tortured all the songs. Reminding me, did anyone see Harry Hill taking the piss out of him?

Ruth- Amazing, her third performance was just amazing! Loved it

JLS- Plain crap, again tortured great songs. When they came on, I muted the TV. I don't want to hear them torture fantastic songs

Diana- I used to like her but now I'm getting bored of her, all she ever does is slow songs. Ever since 'Call me', she's gone downhill and fast. She's got to go now.

Alexandra- Both her songs were brilliant, loved everything about Toxic.

Miley Cyrus- I never really listened to her but I did like that song, it was brilliant. I heard Hannah Montana and that was rubbish but Miley Cyrus was pretty good

Britney Spears- I don't care what anyone says, it was brilliant. Loved every minute of it, even if she was miming. Britney's Back!

The semi finalists did a "secret" gig a few days ago, performing the two songs they most enjoyed doing over the series/auditions to some fans and the press.

Diana Vickers - Call Me/Man In The Mirror. (When she's chatting to the crowd, and the music starts it's rather...amusing.)

I've not watched the others yet, but you can get to them all with the links on that same youtube page. :)

There's zero news about song choices, only that that choreographer guy said Diana is doing an "up beat rock song".

Oghun- Absolutely tuneless and dreadful. I hated it. He's ruined and tortured all the songs. Reminding me, did anyone see Harry Hill taking the piss out of him?

I did. It was hilarious. I never noticed he made them faces until Harry Hill made fun of him.

(Dermot/Arleen Phillips/Simon Amstell/Amstel massive lolz on Buzzcocks right now)

I'm semi-hoping they may fire Amstell, because he keeps drawing out the bullshit. I keep noticing they're able to waste ten minutes before the first question is answered.

I'm semi-hoping they may fire Amstell, because he keeps drawing out the bullshit. I keep noticing they're able to waste ten minutes before the first question is answered.

Huh? The bullshit is the entire point of the show...

Huh? The bullshit is the entire point of the show...

The bullshit is alright, but if they could move the quiz along instead of cramming into the last half.

The bullshit is alright, but if they could move the quiz along instead of cramming into the last half.

Erm, you suck. :p

Amstell is hilarious, the whole "chat" is why the show is funny. Amstell is hilarious. The "Bullshit" is what makes the show as funny as it is, without it the show would be nothing. (Imo, without Amstell it would be nothing too)

Anyway - Xfactor thread...

Erm, you suck. :p

Amstell is hilarious, the whole "chat" is why the show is funny. Amstell is hilarious. The "Bullshit" is what makes the show as funny as it is, without it the show would be nothing. (Imo, without Amstell it would be nothing too)

Anyway - Xfactor thread...

Some of it is alright. But he doesn't need to say "Look who we have... Person X! 50 times for each guest. But like I say, it'd be better spaced out. I did want to twat him for the implications of him butchering that cat.

Yeah, X-Factor. That boy/girl is going to win.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekhone winning would be more of a travesty than the year it was Ray Quinn against Leona, if Ray had won.

Awww EGGHAN IS AWESOME!!! :heh:

Ugh, Diana just annoys me after a while.. At first, yeah, it was all good. But the HYEEEWWWW and that Chicken walk she was doing, (and then they kept showing that in the clip of her performance, MAJOR LOL) just started to annoy me :P

I must admit, I'm thinking the only person who has a chance of winning is Alexandra.. And I thought they were all so good at the beginning :(

Alexandra is my winner, although i think Diana is gonna pip her at the post! Which wouldn't upset me too much..but theres only so much of the samething i can take each week, shes good though.

I don't think Alexandra will win, but she's the best.

Eoghan is the blandest boy-pop-star I've ever seen. No need for him when we have enough generic-teen pop around.

Diana is the sticky middle of her voice neither being Duffy, or Cat Power. So it just sounds...bad...a lot of the time, and good less of the time.

JLS = blah. Boybands are shite anyway, and what is a vocal harmony group gonna do except mould itself into another Take That?

Tonights song choices: Some..could be amusing

Diana Vickers - Girlfriend (Avril!) and White Flag

Alexandra Burke - Don't Stop The Music andUnbreak My Heart

JLS - I'm Already and There and Umbrella

Eoghan Quigg - Does Your Mother Know and Year 3000

Tonights song choices: Some..could be amusing

Diana Vickers - Girlfriend (Avril!) and White Flag

Alexandra Burke - Don't Stop The Music andUnbreak My Heart

JLS I'm Already - There and Umbrella

Eoghan Quigg - Does Your Mother Know and Year 3000

I'm looking foward to this!

I'm so glad X Factor is finally letting them do upbeat songs. Interesting (promising) choices for Diana, and I look foward to Alexandra.

Umbrella is an easy choice for JLS.

LMFAO!!! I don't know why I find Eggfaces' first song hilarious. Not in a good way.

OH MY FUDGE AT DIANA :D

I'm actually not sure what to say.

Also, Eoghan was..actually not terrible. I hate saying that.

Liked Alex too!

Ooooooh U Year 3000. Awesome! :)

Get the fuck out of my kitchen.

----

I hate that they dare call Eoghan's 37575th HSM impersonation "rocking out" when Ruth, the only actual contestant worthy of that phrase, was kicked out last week.

Diana was ok, Eoghan was ok but bland and therefore shite, Alexandra ws the best and should win but won't, JLS were ok.

*shrugs*

I predict Diana or Alexandra going, because the public are fuckwits.