NEurope
Slaggis

X-Factor 2008

Confirmed American song choices. (And their already confirmed Britney songs)

Alexandra - Toxic by Britney

- Listen by Beyonce

Diana - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman by Britney

- Everybody Hurts by REM

Eoghan - Sometimes by Britney

- Together by High School Musical (I'm guessing "We're All In This Together" - which conveniently has lots of backing vocals to it)

Ruth - I Love Rock and Roll by Britney

- Always by Bon Jovi

JLS - Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney

- You Light Up My Life by Whitney Houston

I think Alexandra will be the best performance tonight going by the song list.

Ruth will be good but seems like a typical and maybe boring song for her. I liked the song she did last week, because it was out of her comfort zone, and she really made some valiant effort with it.

Eoghan should put on an entertaining performance, I'm looking forward to his. :D

I'm not a big fan of either JLS or Diana whatsoever. I can see JLS going if they don't pull out all of the stops this week.

Alexandra's Toxic could be absolutely immense, or absolute rubbish. I'm hoping for the former. Eughan, I'm just annoyed about the song choices. Both have lots of backing vocals, especially Hsm seeing as it's a group song. Diana with REM I'm looking forward, not so much Not a Girl tbh. Others seem like they'll be mostly meh.

Alexandra's Toxic could be absolutely immense, or absolute rubbish. I'm hoping for the former. Eughan, I'm just annoyed about the song choices. Both have lots of backing vocals, especially Hsm seeing as it's a group song. Diana with REM I'm looking forward, not so much Not a Girl tbh. Others seem like they'll be mostly meh.

Are they doing two songs in this one? Or is that their sing for survival song?

Are they doing two songs in this one? Or is that their sing for survival song?

Yeah, a Britney song each (Because she's on the show), and then an American song each. (The ones in my post are both their songs, not just one and a survival one) :) Plus, it's down the public now, no judges votes.

---

Ruth was SO flat on the verses. That didn't suit her at all.

JLS sucked. Alex's performance looked fantasitc, and sounded...less so. Still not bad at all. She should go through, definitely.

JLS sucked. Alex's performance looked fantasitc, and sounded...less so. Still not bad at all.

jls were sooooo bad! lol.

Alexandra was wicked, i'll agree with the singing issue but man that was a hard workout, britney is known for her madness when it comes to dance routines, and she's a pro at them! To copy the dance routine to a tee was pretty brave!

jls were sooooo bad! lol.

Alexandra was wicked, i'll agree with the singing issue but man that was a hard workout, britney is known for her madness when it comes to dance routines, and she's a pro at them! To copy the dance routine to a tee was pretty brave!

Haha, I totally agree. She tried damn hard, and for the most part it payed off.

was it just me or did it sound like there were vocals in the background of Alexandra's performance?

I didn't really like Diana's song choice tonight, it just wasn't very exciting and she didn't have much opportunity to show off her voice.

was it just me or did it sound like there were vocals in the background of Alexandra's performance?

the backing singers? lol.

Eoghan was freakin awesome - for being totally out of his comfort zone.

Diana needs to get off the stage now. Now.

Haha, no way about Eoghan. Diana did call me, totally out her comfort zone and pulled it off completely. Alex did Toxic, again not in her comfort zone and she pulled it off. Eoghan sounded like a guy doing Karaoke, just like JLS did.

Also, someone stab Loui. Please! I fucking hate it everytime he says "She doesn't dance". SHE'S NOT THAT KIND OF ARTIST YOU PRUNE.

The three girls are the best by far. Ruth is fast becoming my favourite over Diana, although i did like her song. But Ruth is awesome. SO much better than Alex who doesn't have a personality, but she's not bad.

JLS and Eughen suck.

Miley Cyrus is amazing, i love her. She's been a new crush of mine for many months. So hot, so charismatic, great singer. Awesome. Second only to Avril.

seriously I didnt even notice them lol

I was forced to watch it this week.

Ruth - Horrible growling ruined the songs.

EurwhoevertheyspellOwen - I thought the age limit was 14? Who let the 8-year-old in?

JLS - zzzzzz

Alexandra - I really coultn't tell what she was attepting to sing.

Diana - Voice sounds a bit odd, but by far the most bearable.

Diana's second song was excellent. Miley Cyrus however... :shakehead

Agreed, loved her second song. I really would buy an album of stuff by her right now if I could.

Miley did actually sing in tune throughout to be fair. The moshing though? Just no.

If anyone on here votes for JLS, I will actually destroy you. :p Who are people voting for, if you are voting?

The moshing though? Just no.

Hahah! So true. Literally my exact thoughts as I projectile vomited across my TV.

Miley Cyrus is amazing, i love her. She's been a new crush of mine for many months. So hot, so charismatic, great singer. Awesome. Second only to Avril.

This man Speakth the Truth.! :grin:

Miley is awesome and I love her, I don't care what anyone says. : peace:

When Britney was on, I could not remove the smile from my face. Love her.

SAME HERE! :awesome: I like her normal speaking voice as well. Dunno why. :D

I don't really care for the competition but JSL NEED to go! :)