NEurope
Slaggis

X-Factor 2008

Why? Every week he used his dead wife as an excuse for us to keep him in there. I would say that's pretty low.

Nigh on 60% used this form of bullshit in the first rounds:

"Why are you here?"

"Well... I got made redundant six months ago... then 3 months ago my wife died of cancer, on the same day as the anniversary of my son's death to the Aids. So, wanna hear me sing?"

"No. Four Yes'"

are you joking, I love(am in love with) Diana but she was actually shocking this week, can't blame her cos she was obviously ill but she sounded so bad.

are you joking, I love(am in love with) Diana but she was actually shocking this week, can't blame her cos she was obviously ill but she sounded so bad.

Ok she was not 100% but she was still a million times better than the rest of the people on the show.

When is Rachel getting kicked off her voice goes through me :(.

Nigh on 60% used this form of bullshit in the first rounds:

"Why are you here?"

"Well... I got made redundant six months ago... then 3 months ago my wife died of cancer, on the same day as the anniversary of my son's death to the Aids. So, wanna hear me sing?"

"No. Four Yes'"

Haahah! Awesome.

I potentially had to post this. Too potentially funny for people to potentially miss. :heh:

Haha! That's amazing.

Celebrity Juice is pretty damn good but there isn't enough rubber mask action for my liking, I think we should potentially be looking to bring back Bo' Selecta.

Haha! That's amazing.

Celebrity Juice is pretty damn good but there isn't enough rubber mask action for my liking, I think we should potentially be looking to bring back Bo' Selecta.

I do too and I potentially think it would be better now with more celebs making prats out of themselves, lmao.

They should have done X Factor finalists like Ogun and Rachel, that would have been funny to see how they would take them on Bo-Selecta-Style, lol.

I want Alexandra to win. She's got a great voice, and she is, however childish it sounds, incredibly fit.

I do love how the press are painting Diana. They are now making her out to be a bit of a slag, because apprently she is cheating on her boyfriend with Owen in the house. Apparently other contestants have to "avert their eyes" while they get close. Lol.

Also, Gary Barlow has said after a session with Diana (No, not that kind of session!) that if Simon doesn't sign her, then he will. :D

*shudders in disgust*

Haha! I know! She actually has a relatively attractive boyfriend, so somehow I don't see it happening. She's really rather attractive, and he's..just not. Still, I'm looking forward to tonight. Hopefully she comes back with a bang, and Owen goes out with one.

Alexandra was rather good. Ruth has a great voice! Never expected her to turn out like this on the show.

I wish Loui would just stop being such a pissy drama queen. He chose the song Danni also wanted. It happened to be her week for first dibs, and she wanted that song. He ignored this, and then had to change it.

I loathe the guy. Anyway, JLS were "Meh".

His "High notes" were covered up by the backing track. It was "Meh".

I loved Diana! Her jump at the end of the song was utterly epic.

His face when the number comes up to vote for him after the performance, makes me cringe SO much.

STOP RAISING ONE LIP AND NOT THE OTHER.....ITS NOT CUTE!!!

¬¬

If they had toned the dancing down..... a lot, they could have done that without lip-syncing :/

Made the whole performance look like bleh.

Would have sounded a lot better live.

I actually thought their miming was pretty good. *Shrugs*

Rhiddeyian is amazing. (IMO)

As soon he started singing, it was blatent they were miming. They sounded way too "good".

I actually threw my hands in the air when Diana got through. Yes, I'm that sad. Leave me be.

Anyway, I'm glad these two are in the bottom. I just wish Eoghan would be in the bottom two. He has no chance of a career beyond the first/maybe second single. His voice isn't strong enough to compete with some of the others which wouldn't matter if he had a unique one, but he doesn't. I've heard masses of people that can sing as well as him. It's just one of those plain, normal, boring as dirt voices.