NEurope
Dyson

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

That trailer looks freakin ace.

Watching something that looks so good and realising that the franchise might later go onto other platforms leaves me horrendously sad...

hmmmmm not sure, i did enjoy 'No More Heroes' but it did half need some polish. I'll keep my eye on this..but 2010 is looking..well, absolutely incredible gaming wise and i'm only buying the top rated games so i don't waste any money next year! :grin:

and i was totally proved wrong! Retro mini-games, better graphics, more streamlined, no-more over world, polished, more action orientated! Incredible!

Considered yourself bought. :grin:

BIIIIISSSSHHHHOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Looks great!!! I'm gonna stay away from the IGN review, and all other reviews for that matter because I don't want any of this spoiled now. Definate purchase!!

To think that buying the original was just an impulse decision sparked by a sale.

So glad I took the plunge, so looking forward to this.

To think that buying the original was just an impulse decision sparked by a sale.

So glad I took the plunge, so looking forward to this.

Yeah, I bought a copy in the HMV sale for £4.99, with only mild interest in the game... but OMG was I in for a treat!!

I'm sure it'll be April/May, hoping earlier for you guys. VGP have shipped my preorder already!

I too picked the first one up at a reduced price but that was because it came out too close to Fire Emblem and I figured NMH would drop in price whereas that would just disappear. It was only a month after it's release I picked it up but I won't be waiting that long for this one.

For me, IGN completely underrated the first, after being it's number 1 champion for so long, and if they've done it again this time then I'm in for one heck of a treat.

As for the Euro release... who knows? Rising Star Games don't even have it on their product page (but they do have Fragile down).

It wasn't advertised in US.

Rising Star retains Marvelous rights

Contrary to widespread reports over the weekend, MCV can confirm that Rising Star Games has once again secured the rights to publish Marvelous Entertainment’s ongoing video games catalogue.

However, a share restructure means Marvelous has sold its controlling stake in RSG to Japanese publisher Intergrow, which also part-owns publisher Gamebridge.

The new agreement ensures that popular brands such as Harvest Moon continue to be released under the RSG label in the UK. The best of Marvelous’ future releases will also be published by RSG.

“I am delighted to have secured further additional backing from an important Japanese company, whilst continuing our content relationship with Marvelous Entertainment,” RSG MD Martin Defries told MCV.

“It is further vindication that Rising Star Games has the right strategy, outlook and prospects. We've an exciting release line-up for the next quarter and will soon make announcements for product due later in 2010 that emphasise our growth and optimism.”

Edited by Dante

Just thought I'd say that there are some amazing one-liners in this title.

Blonde: "You don't deal well with grief do you Travis?"

Travis: "Some people f**k at funerals, I cut off heads..."

Priceless.

Damn, this is getting better reviews then I initially expected.

On Metacritic, the game is sitting at 90%. Making it the 10th Wii title to achieve a score of 90 or above.

My VGP import copy arrived today gonna start it some point tonight :hehe:

No point waiting for it release here really since it's 5 months away..

Edited by The-Ironflame

That makes two of us! :grin:

I'm only onto the third 'boss' battle but already it's one of my favourite Wii games. :love:

That makes two of us! :grin:

I'm only onto the third 'boss' battle but already it's one of my favourite Wii games. :love:

:(

Broadcast Yourself
Audio