Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Klonoa: DtP ( Out Now! £14.99 Amazon & Play!! )

Darkspine S

Yeah, I know the whole viewpoint of remakes and ports on Wii is less than welcome right now, but this is frickin Klonoa! Revealed in Famitsu;

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43211_up305245_122_1199lo.jpg (Sorry, I'm not sure how to stick up pictures yet.:( )

I loved that series on the playstation, so I'll be getting this one. Looks pretty good from the scans too. :yay:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know the whole viewpoint of remakes and ports on Wii is less than welcome right now, but this is frickin Klonoa! Revealed in Famitsu;

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43211_up305245_122_1199lo.jpg (Sorry, I'm not sure how to stick up pictures yet.:( )

I loved that series on the playstation, so I'll be getting this one. Looks pretty good from the scans too. :yay:

You click this button insertimage.gif

kologq2.jpg

I have never played a Klonoa game before.. but I enjoy a good platformer :heh:

I'll keep an eye on this if there are good impressions of it.. and, to be honest, I'm already more interested in this that any of the new sonic games (which I don't seem to care about at all..)

Awesome news. Absolutely loved the demo on the PS1!

lol, I'm exactly the same. I never bought the game (being a poor kid) and it wasn't big enough to "use" a birthday or xmas on so I just endlessly played the demo from the discs that Official Playstation Magazine gave away.

Ahhh those were the days. So easily pleased and, to be fair, treated by classics like MGS and FF7. :p

I never played this game but it kinda looks like it has a kirby platform feel.

It also reminds me of another Saturn platform based game called Pandamoniam. Anyone remember it?

Pandamoniam was awesome. I don't remember much of it now but, it was always fun playing it.

If you like Kirby, you should like this.

without detailed shadows that should be there.

That's like replying "it's a cartoony game" to someone that says "the textures are crap"

Not really. One can easily argue that realistic shadows aren't needed in an unrealistic world.

Round shadows (usually used in less realistic environments) work well, and IMO fit better.

Anyway, I don't really feel like discussing graphical quality, as it's the least important factor of a game.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!