N-Europe

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Frank West looks great! I've always wanted to play Dead Rising, but I don't own a PS3/X360, and I heard the Wii version has been downgraded quite a bit.

Still, it's going to be fun, sending my enemies through hordes of zombies. Better than Leon could do.

Edited by Jonnas

How come only Play.com have this available for pre-order in the UK? I can't seem to find it on any other site. I have it pre-ordered, but I have a funny feeling that the release date they have (09/10/2009) could be wrong, unless anyone here can confirm it. It just seems odd that even Amazon don't have it listed.

I have it pre-ordered, but I have a funny feeling that the release date they have (09/10/2009) could be wrong, unless anyone here can confirm it.

If you look above, you can see that Dante already posted the EU release date (Jan. 29, 2010)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hummm....Ingrid being there may be surprising and all... But she's right next to Phoenix Wright! :o

Phoenix Wright was confirmed that he is staying on the drawing board.

Phoenix was going to be in TvsC:

pwarticle.th.jpg

Why isn't Phoenix Wright represented on the roaster? *answered with much waving of hands and various dramtic poses*.

R & D actually really wanted to include these characters, especially Phoenix Wright and Franziska von Karma because she's got a whip which would be easy to implement. But because Phoenix Wright only has one move, 'Objection', we struggled. We designed a move for him: when he says objection, the actual writing attacks the opponent. However, 'objection' in Japanese is 'igiari' - it's four characters, where as 'objection' becomes ten. When we localise, the balance of the game gets destroyed because the move becomes bigger. There'd be no way of avoiding it! We had to remove him for these reasons. In the future, it is one of aims to get him in.

Edited by Dante

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aka Lost Planet shooter.

The latest issue of Nintendo Power gives a review of TvsC

Their thoughts:

- Zany fighting action backed by very solid gameplay mechanics

- Has depth but options for casual players there as well

- Great roster, though according to them a few characters feel "cheap"

- Wifi was smooth and it was easy to find a match

- One of the best fighters currently available on any console

Score: 9/10

New information:

- Only 26 characters

- Most minigames from CGoH are gone

- Animated endings are gone

- Online offers random ranked, random unranked, friend code, and some kind of rivals system. Also has leaderboards.