N-Europe

Nintendo Holding a Conference- October 2nd

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for Kid Icarus. Note that I've never played PO. But I'd just rather have an adventure game than a sports game.

The first Kid Icarus game was sort of like a really hard combination of Mario, Zelda, and Metroid. I think if we see Kid Icarus Wii, it will probably do that with the updated versions of the games. So, perhaps 3D Mario style platforming, Metroid style action, and Zelda style everything else. Kid Icarus on the Wii would have amazing potential to take the best parts from the best Wii games and combine them into one game.

This year? Whatever they're announcing will be scheduled for release in 2009 at the earliest.

TBH, they could reveal a holiday game now. Nintendo have stated that they're going to stop announcing games way before launch.

yeah i think that it will be Kid icarus i really hope so what else could it be? a game that will be revived?

what would be great if they brought back Killer instinct :P

People are thinking Punch Out.

Actually, it could be something really unexpected like Ice Climber or Clu-Clu Land.

I wouldn't hold out for a new Ice Climber game as Nintendo stated awhile back that they felt after the NES game there was nowhere to take the series and that it was virtually perfect as it was. But I'm sure Nintendo could come up with something interesting if they did decide to do a new one for the Wii.

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned Earthbound yet :heh:. It's been awhile since that has appeared and it has been heavily rumored like Kid Icarus.

I've got two wishes. I don't expect either to be fulfilled.

New F-Zero or, even better, new StarFox.

I'm hoping for F-Zero too. I'm happy to let Amusement Vision do it again. I wonder what they're up to these days anyway?