N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should create a game with a password, and then we should decide the rules here, like which maps etc.

Good idea!

Deathmatches - I reckon that way we can rack up the kills on each other - and a lot of smack talk going down.

So who's on at 8?

charge those mics gentlemen!

I keep getting disconnected so now just watching a film. Really pissed off though as all my achievements have now been forgotten. I mean shooting tegg in the back of the head while he was cloacked and sniping was awesome. Using boost with the assault class is fun but trying to kill with the grenade launcher is a skill in itself. M4 revolver is awesome, but again requires a little skill.

Really would play as engineer, but then everyone seems to do that, and it is so hard to unlock their second ability. Other tacticians are MORONS. Absolute morons. Their spawn points are just ludicrous and it really annoys me when they wont listen and they just throw another in the same point.

Dont get me started on medics. Nothing can describe my loathe for a medic that runs right by you, only to get himself killed rather than saving you and tacking the enemy together.

I don't have the appropriate rank either - fuck this bullshit I'll make a room

Matt's room (dwarf gourami) is now working so use that instead

Try now, its called N Europe

I will now, password will be 12345678

It will be body count, assasination, and capture and hold.

was having fun...but just got disconnected...wtf...cant get back on now...

EDIT;

still connected to PSN and netbook still working, getting an error: -942

was getting that bs too. Sooooo annoying.

EDIT: Yep, just got it again, this time code 3505.