N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point; he more often uses random items as projectiles, but he does use guns sometimes.

Still, at the end of the day, Bullseye using a gun makes alot more sense than the Watcher using a gun.

I'm guessing the bald hitman is actually someone completely different from what we're expecting.

Well Kingpin isn't one to get his hands dirty.

Doesn't mean he doesn't.

Still, at the end of the day, Bullseye using a gun makes alot more sense than the Watcher using a gun.

But we've only got your word either character is in the game.

Kingpin makes more sense to me.

Thinking about it Kingpin does use a bank of screens to watch on people too.

Maybe chairdiver is Kingpin, and not the Watcher as he claims.

Is no one else getting a bad wipe from the whole "can´t share information"?

Because if that dosen´t yell: "I have ulterior motives!" then I don´t know what does.

Vote: Chairdriver

On the account that he is neutral and has other win conditions then we do.

Is no one else getting a bad wipe from the whole "can´t share information"?

Because if that dosen´t yell: "I have ulterior motives!" then I don´t know what does.

Vote: Chairdriver

On the account that he is neutral and has other win conditions then we do.

imo theres no point in giving someone info-gathering power they cant (publicly) share. My vote stands for now.

imo theres no point in giving someone info-gathering power they cant (publicly) share. My vote stands for now.

Well the only reason I can see that he would be lying about being an info is so he can worm himself out of being lynched or he has other motives which is always bad for the town

Not knowing anything about comics means I can't suggest anyone, so I'm going to hold onto my vote for now.

Aye I know, my comic knowledge is limited in the context of everyone else here. But if you remove the Marvel aspect, we know that Chair gets info... yet he apparently can't tell us or he loses his powers to get info? Seems a bit strange cos it sounds sorta pointless. Has there been anyone with a similar role in previous mafia games?

Aye I know, my comic knowledge is limited in the context of everyone else here. But if you remove the Marvel aspect, we know that Chair gets info... yet he apparently can't tell us or he loses his powers to get info? Seems a bit strange cos it sounds sorta pointless. Has there been anyone with a similar role in previous mafia games?

I don't think so. But it can easily be an original role come up with by Vicar and Volcom...Just as easily as it can be a fabrication from chair...

I'm thinking chair isn't mafia. But the fact is that he might easily be neutral unsettles me.

If he is neutral, he probably won't achieve victory immediatly, but...

*sigh* Screw it Vote: Chairdriver

Well the only reason I can see that he would be lying about being an info is so he can worm himself out of being lynched or he has other motives which is always bad for the town

This is what i'm thinking tbh.

It does.

I don't think so. But it can easily be an original role come up with by Vicar and Volcom...Just as easily as it can be a fabrication from chair...

Why would you come up with a role that involves info, but is rendered useless via the fact they can't reveal it to everyone if they so choose to. It would only make sense if they could then action the info, ie by then killing someone, or protecting someone, from what they had learned.

But chair says he cant interfere with earth beings.

Not knowing anything about comics means I can't suggest anyone, so I'm going to hold onto my vote for now.

I don't have a clue about marvel comics either, so you aren't the only one.

Also it seems like not so many people are actively playing, guys what's the point in joinnning!!! >_> We are never going to get a 15 person majority, theres probably only that many playing and obviously not everyone is going to agree!

</talking to brickwall>

Also I think chair has one of those "alternative" win conditions.

I forgot to include one piece of info from what i got back about chair, it said that "he looks like pure evil".....

Please, don't make it so obvious you are making up crap.

Fair enough trying to get people to think I'm Bullseye, but don't make up lies. When I appear dead as a townie, you'll be next on the lynch-line.

Your voting for me on what evidence?

You've got alot of evidence against you so i dont think you should be trying to vote of me, just because i know that your evil.

If i was allowed to i would go so far as to print screen the PM, but its against the rules.