Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the votes

Majority is 16

Chairdriver: (6) rokhed00, Ellmeister, Dyson, mr-paul, darksnowman. MadDog,

Fandango: (1) Chairdriver

Rokhed00 (1) jayseven

No Lynch: (6) Tellyn, Raining_again, wildo, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, Haggis

But the day has ended.

Everyone was pointing at each other, but the night came early, everyone had to go to sleep .

Night 2 begins now

Remember to sen in you PM

Day 3

A bald man walked up the hill where a man with a cape where praying to his father, the bald man took up two riffles and pointed to his head, “I was expecting you, you are late†said the man in the cape “well I didn’t plan to travel all the way up this freaking hill to find you†answered the bald man just before he pulled the triggers

Fandango is dead he was Thor the son of Odin; he could protect people during the night with his hammer Mjolnir. He was a member of the shield organization.

A teenager walked to the hospital and entered the burn ward. “Room 4 said the nurse†the teenager found his room and entered it “there you are†he said to his target “I´m here to finish what I have startedâ€

Coolnessbears is dead he was Nick fury; the commander and captain of the shield enterprise. He was a member of the shield organization. Duh!

A man sat on his couch only wearing underwear and a mask watching his TV “I should probably go out and help people, but the one tree hill marathon is about to start†when suddenly his TV came flying towards him and crushing him against the wall “wow this is like in the movies†said the man behind the TV. The man stood up all okay, but then he turned to the side and saw his fridge flying directly at him crushing him to the wall. “A TV is ok but my fridge, what is going on†he pushed the fridge away from him and noticed something flying away from the window.

The doctor walked into a bar to find his target, he walked to a man who where playing with peanuts “You are not the one I´m looking for†said the doctor “I might not be your target but I know who you are looking for, I’ll tell you if you promise you won’t hurt me or tell anyone where they can find meâ€.

The strange man walked into a newspaper factory, but what he wanted wasn’t there.

A mom paid a visit to her son, she stayed there over night.

A teenage boy left his house with his camera on a quest to get a good picture of the thing that he saw knocked up in the car last night, now he had his camera so he could get a picture of it, but on his way to the car he walked into someone wearing a fur coat dropping his camera “Hey DUDE! Watch were you are going!†said the teenage boy. But then he realized that the man in the fur coat that he walked into was his target, then he looked up to face of the man and saw sharp teeth smiling at him. The man in the fur coat started to laugh “he he he he, aren’t so tough now little boy, your just the man I was looking for “then the teenage boy felt something stabbing into his chest.

Ellmeister is dead he was Eddie brock with his camera he could gain info. He was good.

A man stood on a balcony on the highest building in Gotham watching over the city, Then he got this feeling, like he where changing into something more powerful something he had never experienced before. When he was thinking about this feeling something grabbed his neck and he passed out. He woke up in a ware house where everything was upside down or he was upside down “Well it looks like you finally woke up. . . . Now tell me something I don´t knowâ€. But they where not alone in the warehouse.

There is a new leader of S.H.I.E.L.D Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division.

Daily bugle Gotham edition -Second copy

Our boss gave us a day off, Did your boss give you a day off?

29 remain in the game

(Majority is 15)

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mike-zim

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rokhed00

Scubahood

ShadowV7

Shino

Tellyn

The fish

wildo

Zell

Day 3 begins now

Sorry for not posting earlier, I was on vacation for the first day and had to catch up on the thread. I have to say though I have no idea what is going on... maybe because I don't know much about Marvel except for like, Spiderman. XD

So this SHIELD organization is good but could cause problems? Or am I getting this wrong?

Day 2

A girl where running down a alley when a teenager landed in front of her “I´m only doing this for your safety” the teenager punched he girl knocking her out then he spun her in a cocoon “This will keep her safe” Then he felt like something were getting toward him he jumped from the ground only finding a bullet going through his head.

Maase Is dead He where the friendly Spider-man He could trap his target in a cocoon protecting them from harm. He where good

Then body of spider man fell on the cocoon that he made. Five minutes later a bald man walked down the alley “my target is suppose to be here” then he looked at the body of Spiderman “?? I thought I where suppose to kill a girl, well any way mission complete I guess” the man exited the ally without seeing the cocoon. When the bald guy went out of sight a man wearing a leather coat walked down the alley he kicked the body of the cocoon and looked at it for a while then he looked at the body of Spiderman “Well it looks like I´m not the only one who where after him…. I thought I where supposed to find a girl here” said the man and took the body of Spiderman and threw it over his shoulder and exited the alley. Now one guy wearing a cape flew into the alley and landed next to the cocoon “Well, can you identify her?” Said the man in the cape “No, the cocoon is to thick” said a voice somewhere in the alley “Let´s get back to base” said the voice again. Then the guy in the cape flew away from the alley.

I found out last night that chairdriver is the Watcher, so that means hes the bald guy there.it then goes on to say i was suppose to Kill a girl, which is rokhed, so chairdriver targeted rokhed, but because rokhed was protected AND roleblocked, he couldn't get info or be killed. So chairdriver can kill.

Vote:chairdriver

Which is obviously bad for the town

I am the Watcher.

And unfortunately I can't tell you any of the things I've seen.

And if you know anything about Marvel, you'll know I'm not allowed to interfere, thus it makes no sense to come to the conclusion I have a kill ability.

Well, I know about Marvel but not about the Watcher...

Also, it sounds like you have investigative powers, what's the point of that if you can't tell us what you have been up to? Its a bit of a waste. :blank: