N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

*sighs* Well I hope you guys give me and gizmo a chance to chat about this supposed evil thing I was up to, considering I was meeting captain america to receive the vial of blood that will help prevent me from hulking out randomly. I was nearly killed, too. I don't get how any of this is evil on my part, and I just hope it's not poor translation that's gotten me in this pickle.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we just lynch someone who isn't playing to get the list down and just continue the game. We just need to speed things up...alot...

Ok, I was gonna go for a vote of no lynch, but obv thats getting us nowhere. Instead, I've hinted before that I have some small and probably inconsequential info that I couldn't find a use for, so I may as well take this quiet period in the game to put it out there:

I have some "investigative" powers. Nothing amazing has come of them and this is all I have thats anywhere close to a lead: it appears that Nintendohnut cannot be nightkilled. Fair enough, it could mean anything, but I've personally been in the mafia before and been invincible to being nightkilled... I have no idea where to start with what Marvel character he could be. Thats literally all the gossip I've got to offer.

Ok, I was gonna go for a vote of no lynch, but obv thats getting us nowhere. Instead, I've hinted before that I have some small and probably inconsequential info that I couldn't find a use for, so I may as well take this quiet period in the game to put it out there:

I have some "investigative" powers. Nothing amazing has come of them and this is all I have thats anywhere close to a lead: it appears that Nintendohnut cannot be nightkilled. Fair enough, it could mean anything, but I've personally been in the mafia before and been invincible to being nightkilled... I have no idea where to start with what Marvel character he could be. Thats literally all the gossip I've got to offer.

Could be the juggernaut.

Will we just vote for one of these and end the day instead of getting no-where?

Not posted in a while

Haggis

Mr-paul

Zell

Few days ago

Nintendohnut

MoogleViper

Sorry if you posted recently, only looked a couple of pages back.

I've been reading I just haven't been posting. I have nothing to say basically.

Will we just vote for one of these and end the day instead of getting no-where?

Not posted in a while

Haggis

Mr-paul

Zell

Few days ago

Nintendohnut

MoogleViper

Sorry if you posted recently, only looked a couple of pages back.

Ok then. Due do my slight amount of "evidence," I'll give it a whirl and

Vote: Nintendohnut

Sorry I haven't been posting much, been very busy, very stressful things happening in my life at the moment. When I come into the thread I find there is nothing I can add really. Tis very difficult.

I'm willing to follow darksnowman's slight evidence if there is nothing else that comes up to prove him innocent or anyone else guilty.

Vote: Nintendohnut