N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

Agreed, and sorry Rokhed but after the last time you jumped to conclusions and got a goodie killed I'm not too happy voting for another person based purely on the fact they have a lab. I have no real information, mostly because I literally cannot decifer most of the write-up. If I could understand exactly what has happened it would be better but I'm stuggling, sorry guys.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what are you up to with that list of names?

Going by his green comment, and the more I think about it... why would the Hulk have a list? The Lizard wants to convert the human race into reptilians, are there any other green people in the Marvel universe who would have a reason to keep a list of people's names?

Then again, the green comment could just be to throw us off completely.

Going by his green comment, and the more I think about it... why would the Hulk have a list? The Lizard wants to convert the human race into reptilians, are there any other green people in the Marvel universe who would have a reason to keep a list of people's names?

Then again, the green comment could just be to throw us off completely.

or maybe, like, the characters aren't ripped straight from the books? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I've got a list because i'm looking for a cure. I know who they are now, and shall be all sorted in two nights. Then I have no idea what use I am. There's a dead end here and you're circling it.