NEurope
Vicar

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Well well well you manged to get majority

the town surrounded the lawyer and made him leave the town

Haggis is "dead" he was Dear Devil and could reduce the amount of votes was getting. He was neutral and would win when no threats where left in the town

8 night begins now

Darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Jayseven

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_again

ShadowV7

Tellyn

Zell

Get your PM's in!

Night 8

The balled man knew where to find his next target he went to the hangar down at the docks he aimed his cross bow at the thing who were throwing the old man inside his portal thingy again. He was ready the only thing left was to pull the trigger when out of fucking nowhere (I realized all of my writ ups are like this) a shield came flying though the air cutting the head clean off its target.

Moogleviper is dead he was Agent X A.K.A Nijo Minamiyori with his awesome guns he could kill someone during the night. He was neutral.

A man came and picked up the shield “you service here is no longer needed professor†said the man and looked at a green huge thing “HULK HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!†Yelled the hulk and jumped away

The other professor followed a really tall man during the night but he didn’t do anything

The man at the bar throwing peanuts into a glass felt strange real angry and evil …. Pure evil………

The man I the fur coat was about to get his voice when a man landed next to him “I´m sorry my dear friend but I have to do this to make us reach the majority†said the man in the cape and a metal rod flew though the air straight into the head of the fur coat man killing him in the progress.

Raining _again is dead he/she was Sabretooth. He wanted to join the mafia but no one liked him so he decided to help the mafia from outside it….. He could kill and he was neutral.

“I can sense you suite from a mile away tony, too bad we won the warâ€

The mafia has won

Remaining mafia players are

Mundi

Darksnowman

Eenhu

Zell

Tellyn

I´ll post the characters later

Why was I neutral? I (and many other neutrals) would win when all threats to the town were gone.

Dammit, I thought you, Darksnow and Eenuh and Zell were mafia, just not Mundi.

I was an investigator.

Oof, about time it's over. Not that I really got to do much, but oh well.

Yeah, hopefully it should be good. I still think these win conditions suck, there was good guys left ¬_¬

Marvelous!

You knew we were mafia did you Shadow? We kept you in the game because it seemed like you were "chummy" with us here during the game, so you were like an extra vote. :heh:

That was awful. Rubbish. Poo.

I concur.

That's the thanks you get for helping those mafia scum :heh:

Marvelous!

You knew we were mafia did you Shadow? We kept you in the game because it seemed like you were "chummy" with us here during the game, so you were like an extra vote. :heh:

I had a strong hunch that you, Tellyn and Eenuh were Mafia and I thought Zell could of been a part of it.

I was an investigator, didn't work on Tellyn though so I assumed he had a defensive power, last night I investigated Eenuh and I was going to investigate you aswell, but decided to go for Moogle Viper before Eenuh. Was gonna go for you tonight :heh:

So to keep 'friendly' I went with what you lot said since 1) I could stay in longer to investigate folk and 2) Cause I missed a fair bit at the start, I didn't really know what was going at times and I didn't read previous posts to catch up, so I went with the flow.

I also thought J7 was mafia since Tellyn kept helping him out, so I invesitgated him aswell and it said he looked like he was doing something evil or along those lines.

A-ha! We won!

We had a strong mafia. Tellyn, Mundi and Zell were pretty much impenetrable during the night, Darksnowman was killing people, and Eenuh was framing other people (chair and J7)

Me and Shino were the only ones to die, though...:(

Actually, I should have won.

You Dyson are Bulls eye

With you awesome marksman skill you can kill you target no matter what an one cost you can only target someone every third night.

You are neutral you win when ether the good guys or the bad guys win.

As this game is over, I assume I'm allowed to give my five cents?

Far too many neutrals with strange win conditions.

Actually, I should have won.

that's true so the winers ar

Mundi

Darksnowman

Eenhu

Zell

Tellyn

Dyson

I think thats all

I had a strong hunch that you, Tellyn and Eenuh were Mafia and I thought Zell could of been a part of it.

I was an investigator, didn't work on Tellyn though so I assumed he had a defensive power, last night I investigated Eenuh and I was going to investigate you aswell, but decided to go for Moogle Viper before Eenuh. Was gonna go for you tonight :heh:

So to keep 'friendly' I went with what you lot said since 1) I could stay in longer to investigate folk and 2) Cause I missed a fair bit at the start, I didn't really know what was going at times and I didn't read previous posts to catch up, so I went with the flow.

I also thought J7 was mafia since Tellyn kept helping him out, so I invesitgated him aswell and it said he looked like he was doing something evil or along those lines.

You should have acted on that hunch, I'm invincible to nightkills. :heh: I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!

You worked out that Jayseven was evil because Eenuh was a symbiote, she could make anyone appear evil.

You should have acted on that hunch, I'm invincible to nightkills. :heh: I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!

You worked out that Jayseven was evil because Eenuh was a symbiote, she could make anyone appear evil.

I tried to kill you near the beginning of the game and failed!