NEurope
Vicar

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Agreed, and sorry Rokhed but after the last time you jumped to conclusions and got a goodie killed I'm not too happy voting for another person based purely on the fact they have a lab. I have no real information, mostly because I literally cannot decifer most of the write-up. If I could understand exactly what has happened it would be better but I'm stuggling, sorry guys.

Sorry, but I'm no baddie. I don't know comics very well, but I know my character, and it's obvious that I'm a good guy. Bit 'green' under the gills, but hey. All I ask for is two more nights!

Bit 'green' under the gills, but hey. All I ask for is two more nights!

What the hell is he hinting at? Hulk? Did Banner have a lab?

If you ask me, character accuracy isn't what this game is about. Focus on what the characters are doing rather than trying to deduce who they are and whether they're good or not.

Green... gills... was I right with Dr. Connors, or is it Bruce Banner? I'm not lynching him, anyway, it doesn't really matter.

Jayseven - you should make some sort of comment about being "mostly 'armless" to throw everyone off in the doctor connors direction lol.

That wouldn't work, considering Hulk is an... anti-superhero? Whereas Dr. Connors is part normal guy, part supervillain.

So do we actually have anything to go on? We haven't really got anywhere since this day started. Do we go for someone that isn't playing if we all don't really have any info to go on?

If you ask me, character accuracy isn't what this game is about. Focus on what the characters are doing rather than trying to deduce who they are and whether they're good or not.

So, what are you up to with that list of names?

So, what are you up to with that list of names?

Going by his green comment, and the more I think about it... why would the Hulk have a list? The Lizard wants to convert the human race into reptilians, are there any other green people in the Marvel universe who would have a reason to keep a list of people's names?

Then again, the green comment could just be to throw us off completely.

Going by his green comment, and the more I think about it... why would the Hulk have a list?

Then again, he could be the Leader, he's green, he has a lab.

Going by his green comment, and the more I think about it... why would the Hulk have a list? The Lizard wants to convert the human race into reptilians, are there any other green people in the Marvel universe who would have a reason to keep a list of people's names?

Then again, the green comment could just be to throw us off completely.

or maybe, like, the characters aren't ripped straight from the books? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I've got a list because i'm looking for a cure. I know who they are now, and shall be all sorted in two nights. Then I have no idea what use I am. There's a dead end here and you're circling it.

Noop. When all threats to the town are eradicated yaddah yiddish yob. Volcom/vicar, can you resend to me my role specifics? BISH meant it got deleted :/

Okay, let's get it moving, I don't want it dying off like the others.

Vote: No Lynch

Don't like doing this, but it seems we're not going anywhere otherwise. =/

Vote: No lynch

Vote: No Lynch.

Would anyone be kind enough to protect me tonight, seeing as i'm clearly a goodie now?

This game is too slow. People have clearly lost interest in mafia. Either that or it's because of people going to uni.

This game is too slow. People have clearly lost interest in mafia. Either that or it's because of people going to uni.

Or maybe the week's delay between the last night and the start of this day?

Votes are

No lynch(6) : Tellyn, Raining_again, Eenuh, ShadowV7, jayseven, mr-paul,

Majority is 10

Will count again tomorrow