N-Europe

How Much Of A Light Weight Are You?

ReZourceman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afaik, I'm a complete lightweight.

The only time I ever got drunk was at this party where I drank 3 smirnoff ices (lmao), a tiny sip of vodka and coke (by this time I was almost crawling on the floor) and a can of Magners.

I ended up (so people tell me) putting my hand in a jar of peanut butter, then washing it off, and calling my friend so I could wipe peanut butter on her after it was washed off. I also couldnt figure out how to use the lock on the toilet XD

if you're a heavyweight then you're probably either fat or an alcoholic.

pacing, too! When people tell me how much they've had to drink, I just rooolll my eyes *looks accross the country to A Mr R. "twelve whiskeys" L...*

Your pacing is probably what most people do, 'cept they start out with a bottle of wine/half a bottle of gin before they go out.

I like to drink by the can, preferrably a cigarette laced in between each one :D

Simply answered :p

Stealing ReZ's brackets.

3 pint = A tiny weeny bit tipsy

5 pints = heavily tipsy

9 pints = drunk. Fo sho.

13 pints = rather very drunk

16 pints = (assuming they are in fairly quick succession) then sloshed.

Something like that depending on how much I've eaten (which is usually a lot).

Stealing ReZ's brackets.

3 pint = A tiny weeny bit tipsy

5 pints = heavily tipsy

9 pints = drunk. Fo sho.

13 pints = rather very drunk

16 pints = (assuming they are in fairly quick succession) then sloshed.

Something like that depending on how much I've eaten (which is usually a lot).

I think thats a blatant exageration, he does mean in quick succession.

For me it ranges.

30 pint = A tiny weeny bit tipsy

50 pints = heavily tipsy

90 pints = drunk. Fo sho.

130 pints = rather very drunk

160 pints = (assuming they are in fairly quick succession) then sloshed.

Takes about 6 seconds to drink a pint, which ranges upto about 13 seconds when im sloshed.

2-3 pint = A tiny weeny bit tipsy

4-6 pints = heavily tipsy

6-9pints = drunk. Fo sho.

10-12 pints = rather very drunk

11- 15pints = then sloshed.

25 pints + = seizure mode activated

This would be from 7 - 1ish, maybe less maybe more. Now day, since the incident, i dont usually drink more than about 8 pints.

The only person who knows what i can drink would be have been harribo because i have an atrocious memory.

He usually gets tipsy after 3ish, then gets drunk quickly after those.. but he doesnt stop till hes smashed if he can.

if you're a heavyweight then you're probably either fat or an alcoholic.

oh thanks :heh: So I'm either fat or a heavy drinker, I like to think I am neither! [/joke]

It takes me a while, alot more than say letty, ridiculously more! I can however get tipsy very easily if I've had nothing to eat, but that has to be nothing to eat for about 12 hours. I would say I would much rather be able to drink as a mid-weight rather than a heavy weight.

I'm not much of a drinker, so I can't say I care too much, I'm not out to get drunk, I don't drink enough varied alcohol to be able to. moogleviper's drinking is nothing compared to some of my old school friends, to get drunk, so I believe him.

oh thanks :heh: So I'm either fat or a heavy drinker, I like to think I am neither! [/joke]

It takes me a while, alot more than say letty, ridiculously more! I can however get tipsy very easily if I've had nothing to eat, but that has to be nothing to eat for about 12 hours. I would say I would much rather be able to drink as a mid-weight rather than a heavy weight.

I'm not much of a drinker, so I can't say I care too much, I'm not out to get drunk, I don't drink enough varied alcohol to be able to. moogleviper's drinking is nothing compared to some of my old school friends, to get drunk, so I believe him.

Your tall though, so your bigger and in theory should be able to drink more.

If I've had nothing to eat at all I'll feel a pretty drunk after 2 or 3 pints, or about the same vodka/mixes.

If I've eaten I can probably have around 4 pints before starting to feel drunk, will feel a bit tipsy after 2 1/2 or so. Last night I had... about a half bottle of vodka in the space of 2 hours (generous mixes with lemonade or fanta), then a beer and then another at least 2 double vodka/mixes at the club. Needless to say, I was rather drunk. Although I was the most sober out of the group though.

Have you ever been "properly" drunk? I know people that would be at the drunk stage after just 1 drink of something if they hadn't eaten all day. To just get "tipsy"...well that's a gift surely?!