NEurope
Kirkatronics

your User Name.. Original?

I think my username, or how its used, is pretty unique.

When i google it all but 4 results are mine, which i think is quite good.

Also, how did you think of your name?

Mine just randomly came to me, i thought it sounded 'cool'.

How original is yours? (Exclude numbers from your name unless they mean something)

Mine is because I always destroy my mate at Mario Kart 64, and he's convinced that the reason why is that I secretly have Miyamoto on my side - making the games so that I always win. It escalated to the point where he's convinced that my dog is Miyamoto in disguise and calls her dogamoto especially as every time he's round, she lies near him and farts to put him off.

So yeah, I think mine is pretty unique!

Don't how anybody else would dare posting on the interwebs with a name as inviting as this one.

Luckily I'm apparently dyslectic and partially blind when it comes to user names. But I like it!

Mines not very unique.

As you can probably guess i got it from LOTR.

I thought you got it from

Combine_strider.jpg

Or even cooler, from this

Strider1.gif

Daft... as in Daft Punk.

daft_punk11.jpg

I was effectively raised by Daft Punk.

Mines not very unique.

As you can probably guess i got it from LOTR.

Yeah man, you're not actually named after some LoTR goon are you? That's a let down. :(

Yeah man, you're not actually named after some LoTR goon are you? That's a let down. :(

Sorry to dissapoint all you old folk :P I've never even heard of that game :shakehead i wasn't even born when it was released.

Once again, why am I called Dyson?

I suck.

I thought it was because you're very popular with lonely housewives who are often unsatisfied with their man?

I thought it was because you're very popular with lonely housewives who are often unsatisfied with their man?

That too :heh:

I used ti like mine years back. Pretty obviously due to me liking nintendo and Blink 182. Now days I find it annoying and a bit gay, especially since I don't really care for Blink 182 anymore.

- the same thing happened with my email. I went and lumped a 182 in that as well and am now stuck with it :heh:

I used to have a different username on here but thats a long story. The one i use now i just put my name, year i was born and were i live (obvious!). I use this username for everything i do now. I was never good at making up names so i just went for something 'simple'.

I just googled it, only me ;) several posts i have made on this forum and my ebay profile came up.

Contrary to popular belief, My user name has nothing to do with smashing things. Its actually the name of a character in a short story I wrote, I liked it, and started using it as a username on other sites, so, it just seemed natural to use it here too.

My name is pretty unique, its a shame it can be a Surname, tough :'(

I made it random, and guess what, it was a name.

Still, no one on the Internet uses this name, that makes me Happy ^^

From Phantasy Star Online... used it for one site and from there I've used it on most sites.

http://www.lettybags.com/

Evening bags!?

^a search result of my name :D

Also, I guess mine isnt that unique, as theres nothing about me on the 1st page..

Google sarkas_girly however...

My username is Dante which comes from Dante in the Devil May Cry series.

Google search gets:

Dante Alighieri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaDante Alighieri, painted by Giotto in the chapel of the Bargello palace in Florence. This oldest portrait of Dante was painted during his lifetime before ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Alighieri - 152k - Cached - Similar pages

Divine Comedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Dante shown holding a copy of the Divine Comedy, next to the entrance to Hell ... In Hell and Purgatory, Dante shares in the sin and the penitence ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Divine_Comedy - 141k - Cached - Similar pages

More results from en.wikipedia.org »

DANTE : DANTEDANTE (Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe) plans, builds and operates advanced networks for research and education. ...

http://www.dante.net/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

DanteItalian poet and writer. Brief biography and list of works.

http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/dante.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Dante Alighieri on the WebIncludes all of his works in Italian and Latin (no English translations), as well as biographical and related historical information (in English).

http://www.greatdante.net/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Dante - A Free Socks ImplementationA circuit-level firewall and proxy that can be used to provide convenient and secure network connectivity to a wide range of hosts. Very similar to a SOCKS ...

http://www.inet.no/dante/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

I've explained mine before, but I'll gladly do it again.

In 4th grade, we sang the song called Danny Boy in class, and one of my classmates wanted to sound smart and said "What's up, Dannyboy?" to me. I started using it as my username online, but found out it wasn't completely original, so I added "the Dane" after it to distinguish myself. Plus Denmark is a small country, so I'm proud to represent it online.

Yep, I'm the only Dannyboy the Dane that pops up when Googling.