NEurope

I got this game yesterday, and it's AMAZING.

I dont care if you like batman or not, this game is still worth buying.

It's much better than the demo. What surprised me is how much of the game is exploring and solving riddles and clues to get to the next story part. The game is not linear but still feels tight. And I do love the fighting system. I play on hard and you don't get help countering, but it's still smooth and intuitive. Only bad thing so far is the collision detection when fighting.

BUY THIS GAME :D

It's much better than the demo. What surprised me is how much of the game is exploring and solving riddles and clues to get to the next story part. The game is not linear but still feels tight. And I do love the fighting system. I play on hard and you don't get help countering, but it's still smooth and intuitive. Only bad thing so far is the collision detection when fighting.

What are we talking then? A 9/10 for you?

Well hyped for this, not long now! :yay: Not been this excited over a game release since Street Fighter IV (and believe me, i was bouncing off the walls on the days running up to it).

You're the second person I've seen with a copy. Did your preorder arrive early, or a review copy or something?

You're the second person I've seen with a copy. Did your preorder arrive early, or a review copy or something?

I work at GAME ;)

theres like, 8 villians...booo

very disappointed with the boss battles. especially the final one

game is totally overhyped imo

best thing about the game is the art / graphics / animation. its a beautiful game

theres like, 8 villians...booo

very disappointed with the boss battles. especially the final one

game is totally overhyped imo

best thing about the game is the art / graphics / animation. its a beautiful game

Playing is believing.

You can go in Batarangs blazing or stealth and going with planed choices.

So having been away when the demo was released should I download it and try it or should I just wait for my preorder to show up?

So having been away when the demo was released should I download it and try it or should I just wait for my preorder to show up?

YOU'RE BACK?!

YOU'RE BACK?!

lol is every thread I post in gonna turn to the fact that yes I'm back...nice to know people have actually noticed though...I could have just reappeared and people had forgotten and simply thought I hadn't posted for a while...

YOUR BACK! lol

I would like to upgrade my level to 'super hyped!!!' for this game now. Can't wait to play it.

YOUR BACK! lol

I would like to upgrade my level to 'super hyped!!!' for this game now. Can't wait to play it.

You played demo or not?

You played demo or not?

Yeah, i only played it last night, went round a friends house who forced me to play on it (i had already decided to buy it based on reviews)

It just felt so good, jumping on bits near the roof, the little screen coming up when ur in detection mode showing their heart rate and if there nervous, gliding down and killing a guy before going back to the roof without anyone realising... And if they find a body there shit themselves!

It just feels like what batman is about.

Yeah, i only played it last night, went round a friends house who forced me to play on it (i had already decided to buy it based on reviews)

It just felt so good, jumping on bits near the roof, the little screen coming up when ur in detection mode showing their heart rate and if there nervous, gliding down and killing a guy before going back to the roof without anyone realising... And if they find a body there shit themselves!

It just feels like what batman is about.

Batman never kills...

Completed the game on hard just now, and WOW what a Ride!

Not sure if i still give it a 9/10 though, cause it was better than that :P

A pleasant surprise:

thehut.png

Not sure when it'll actually arrive — delivery time is quoted as "3-5 working days" — but I certainly can't complain about the price!

Thanks for that, looks like mine has been despatched aswell. No email letting me know yet though so it was a nice suprise.

I haven't received an e-mail yet either. I'm thinking that the games might not have actually been physically sent yet, merely processed so as to cope with what was probably a large amount of orders due to the price. In either case things are looking good for actually getting the game on or before release date.

Well I've ordered the collectors edition from game, £49.99 (used tenner of reward points) its being processed and got the email off GAME...they usually don't start that until tuesday so theres hope it may turn up even earlier than the usual thursday?!