Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The BISH³ Thread.

jayseven

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to change mine to "yourself in a bath with crystal clear water". The female members get OVER NINE THOUSSAAANNDD points.

And the male members would get OVER NINE THOUSSAAANNDD negative points :heh: (Just to be safe)

Anyways, im not in this game, so i'l just shut it and wait for another controversial pic...

Nami - Lost soldier (123)

Photo-0035.jpg

Gizmo - Rocket Launcher (150) ShadowV7 - Harry Potter books (50) Nightwolf - 1337 time (50) Strider - 3 controllers (50)

Photo-0034.jpg

Haden - VHS player (50)

Photo-0033.jpg

Coolness Bears - Shopping with a trolley (25) Nami - Favourite snack (9)

Photo-0032.jpg

Dyson - 3 reduced stickers (100)

Photo-0031.jpg

Strider - Rice Krispies (50)

Photo-0030.jpg

MBAM! - Tesco shortbread (40)

Photo-0029.jpg

Total points: 647

Think this has me now done most of the ones that are gonna be easy. Rest I'm gonna need to recruit a camera man / go to Tesco etc / both.

Cube's something hot - 50pts and Nightwolf's leet clock - 50pts

riymg6.jpg

Haden's VHS player

2llee6f.jpg

Haden's Robot - 150pts and Shadow's Original Power Rangers Toy - 140pts ( I have 3 boxes full of these things, but iirc the one pictured is the original one)

2uiufic.jpg

Nami's Sock King - 132 pts

2zq7lzq.jpg

Shadow's 6 can triangle - 90pts

95wmr6.jpg

Shadow's bus ticket - 20pts

34fjjhx.jpg

Shorty's picture of myself of myself of myself - 70pts

2pt5j7n.jpg

Haden's Robot - 150pts and Shadow's Original Power Rangers Toy - 140pts ( I have 3 boxes full of these things, but iirc the one pictured is the original one)

2uiufic.jpg

I feel lame for remembering this, but that's the ones they got in the movie, the beast ones. The originals were dinosaurs.

I sold all mine at some point -_- thought I had one of those morphers or something left at least but nope, all gone.

I feel lame for remembering this, but that's the ones they got in the movie, the beast ones. The originals were dinosaurs.

I sold all mine at some point -_- thought I had one of those morphers or something left at least but nope, all gone.

Ah yeah, right enough. I have the dinosaurs too actually, only one of the T-Rex's legs doesn't straighten out fully so it doesn't stand up properly. Only one out of 3 box's worth thats not virtually mint :(

If I really need I can get a pic of that too but that other one should be sufficient.

Keeping childhood toys ftmfw.

oi oi, copycat :heh: get your own interpretations ;)

I agree :( BOOOOooooo. But you get the points.

Well, you would if you put whose bish you're attempting. I know it's pedantic of me but i want a neat list dammit!

Gizmo; that looks like a train ticket to me. Can you point out wehre it says it's for the bus? Your sock king is the best one yet, by miles :P

Actually now that I think about it it probably was a train ticket.

Just found it in my jacket pocket and remember there was a ticket needed for the BISH. I've thrown it out now though so just discount the points, I'll get over it :p

Well it looks like nightwolf's used Dan Dare's copy of the Norton Anthology of Poetry, perhaps? I've got three books back in sheffield with that many pages. So yeah, books, not novels.

But I was actually just thinking of a number, and that's DUBBLE LEET, I think.

Well it looks like nightwolf's used Dan Dare's copy of the Norton Anthology of Poetry, perhaps? I've got three books back in sheffield with that many pages. So yeah, books, not novels.

Indeed I did, lord knows I have lots of books, but none with that many pages.

Ah, I see the brilliance. :)

(I'm not in this, feel free to ignore my post.)

Good spyage. you have a copy of the hateful beast too?

ok lulz time.

A Bubble Bath- j7 100 points.

BATHTIME.jpg

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!