Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The BISH³ Thread.

jayseven

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. PISSED OFF AGAIN. The OP went missing. I got a backup but... well ffs I totally did NOT ctrl+a then delete. It just... dissapeared.

EEVIL I'll have to add your score up again. It was 2463, I believe.

Another hour wasted. Gah. Well I'll sort it out later/monday.

EEVIL: I don't like your dancing with the devil; I've not added the points for it but if others think it's ok then I will :) Remember the first game where you just found everything on teh internet? Yeah well i don't like that :P That's why your big ben won't count, either. Your pile of broken bones isn't quite there either. I'm surprised only one person's done this so far. It's a great excuse to get a kfc... Sorry bud, no half-pointage for the oscar attempt.

I was going to have a picture with something else for the dancing with the devil, but I can't find it at present. I think I know where to look for it. Failing that, Letty was allowed with that horse with horns non? I'll do something similar.

That internet image was awesome. I've still got it. HOWEVER! I only used it this time for things I could never have. Thus the Big Ben one.

EEVIL I'll have to add your score up again. It was 2463, I believe.

With the shizzle you took off I think it's still more than that. I'll add it up myself for ya later and PM you.

Gizmo - A cat with headphones on - 100

a9a67ca4.jpg

Complete with semi-nipple erection. Extra points.

Nightwolf - A dancing Pig - 200pts (I'm not sure if this will count XD)

ReZ - Violationg a physical pokemon - 100 pts

dsc00337zq9.jpg

ReZ - More than 10 inflated balloons - 150 points ( They aren't very inflated because I was shitting myself :D )

dsc00338sn6.jpg

EEVIL - A slinky on your head - 150pts

dsc00339ou3.jpg

EEVIL - A game which has been released in 2 or more different times. For example, having A Link to The Past on the SNES and GBA. No Virtual Console and the like games. 100 pts

dsc00336li6.jpg

EEVIL - 3 or more potato waffles, with face - 100pts

dsc00340ds3.jpg

Zomg, my first BISHes.

ShadowV7 - All 7 Harry Potter books - 50 points

S8302175.jpg

ShadowV7 -Concert Ticket - 80 points

S8302176.jpg

Welsh Gamer - a TV screen with a clown on it.(150pts)

S8302177.jpg

Supergrunch - Walking Cane - 70

S8302179.jpg

Haden - A VHS player 50 points

S8302178.jpg

My Buttons are Magic! - 3 pairs of pink shoes - 100 points

S8302174.jpg

*crosses fingers that the shoes count/curses the female members of his family for not being pink enough*

500 points

Cheers shorty :) nami; I'll add your scores up when i get back from wales (monday...) gizmo I'll add your handstand on too. Murray; I've updated your score,thanks for the PM. Shorty; yeah his list went missing. Letty; yeah I'll ad yours on when I get back, too. my train's in an hour and I haven't packed yet because I need my n-e hit!

Oh yeah - added Mundi's bishes to the first post. So yeah, when I get back from wales I'll try and uniformulise the whole OP so it looks nice again.

... it's gone again? ... 'cause I don't have a backup anymore.

Seriously, I'm not deleting it, it just doesn't seem to like the length... Well I guess when I get back I'll be spending 10 hours rewriting it. Again. I think I've learned a few things this time for the next bish. Spreadsheets ftw.

... it's gone again? ... 'cause I don't have a backup anymore.

Seriously, I'm not deleting it, it just doesn't seem to like the length... Well I guess when I get back I'll be spending 10 hours rewriting it. Again. I think I've learned a few things this time for the next bish. Spreadsheets ftw.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!