NEurope
Kirkatronics

Legalising Weed In The UK

keep your ditty evidence out of here Odwin. This place is for reactionary, ill informed discussion only.

To be honest I don't know if I go one way or the other with this, but I think the case of weed is different to tobacco and alcohol. The long term side effects seem to be mental rather than physical (yeah, yeah, there are mental side effects to the others too - those guys that basically live in the park down the bottom of my road that clutch at their little tins of beer are clearly damaged).

Has anyone here had special brownies out of interest? I had one by accident I thought it was just a slightly herbie brownie. 4 hours later man alive I thought my brain was having some sort of fit! Watching Collatoral as everything calmed down was nice though.

to be honest, I don't care either way either. I'm mostly playing devils advocate and I'll use it myself anyway and never enough to seriously damage myself.

As they say: it's all good in the hood.

Yes make it legal!

How can i be looked down at by other people just because i like to smoke a drug that they dont like, i dont like to drink but i dont give 2 shits if anyone else drinks.

Theres no harm in me sitting at home, or at a mates, gettin stoned all night havin some fun, its completely stupid how people say its a "gateway drug", yet its only my mates who go the pub that are sniffin beak and takin harder drugs, its stupid.

Iv smoked it for years, still got my marbles, i do have the odd moment, but ya kno, shit happens :D

Has anyone here had special brownies out of interest? I had one by accident I thought it was just a slightly herbie brownie. 4 hours later man alive I thought my brain was having some sort of fit! Watching Collatoral as everything calmed down was nice though.

I spent an entire festival on those badboys. Good times. Done em once or twice since but I don't enjoy the high too much. It's too dense and lasts forever. I tend to go very quiet on them and I prefer a lighter, more social smoke.

Works fine over here. I've heard we have lower percentage of drug users than most European countries, though I can't back that up.

Banning doesn't stop people from using it, and legalising it makes it less exciting to use it. I've never smoked any.

To be honest, I don't see what's against legalising it. People should be free to do what they want.

True, but your opinion is unifnormed and factually incorrect, and therefore it was invalidated... I can understand the ones against legalization, because they have some solid arguments, but you don't, you're talking like a fascist.

Im talking like a fascist?

Because i think THE LAW (and thats what it is) should be enforced more. If there were harsher punishments people would not do it, not to the extent that they do.

I suggest if you are going to start banding the F word around you go and inform yourself as to what the hell it means. But it was quoted as being the most over used word in modern times, something you have carried on i think.

Every one who said no is correct.

Well done.

Weed can never and will never be legalized.

Alcohol is not legal, its a controlled substance and that is the way weed would have to be, and it should be that way. End thread.

Controlled? You seen how many people die/go to hospital from it?

Foool

Works fine over here. I've heard we have lower percentage of drug users than most European countries, though I can't back that up.

Banning doesn't stop people from using it, and legalising it makes it less exciting to use it. I've never smoked any.

To be honest, I don't see what's against legalising it. People should be free to do what they want.

So I should be free to murder your family if I want?

Get real. Freedom doesn't exist and it's a good job as well.

More so than you'll ever be.

No offence mate, but coming from a man who wears dresses and is primed to have his bollocks chopped off, it doesn't scream well rounded to me. Call me old fashioned.

If I ever have a special brownie I'll let you know how close the feeling is.

No offence mate, but coming from a man who wears dresses and is primed to have his bollocks chopped off, it doesn't scream well rounded to me. Call me old fashioned.

You said what we all thought.

I had some spacecake but all it did was give me a two hour light buzz high. I think i'm quite hard to get high.

Thread win.

Epic win.

Never done weed, probably never will (unless i got absolutely wasted and ended up doing it lol). I'm perfectly fine not smoking it tbh and links to mental diseases aren't the most appealing things imo.

I wouldn't try anything you'd recommend!

Your loss.

None of that has anything to do with drug use though, has it?

And wanting to change who you are on the outside to match who you are on the inside seems quite a rational decision.

So I should be free to murder your family if I want?

Get real. Freedom doesn't exist and it's a good job as well.

All right mister picky, let me rephrase - People should do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt/affect/annoy other people. I'm completely against public smoking, but if you want to smoke weed on your own room, you should be able to.

Freedom should exist to the maximum amount socially enjoyable.

And wanting to change who you are on the outside to match who you are on the inside seems quite a rational decision.

Who's to say what could've happened were things different.

Who's to say what could've happened were things different.

Had things been different I would've been at this point 20 odd years earlier and would've missed out on all the drugs.

Your loss.

Well i havent smoked mountains of drugs and i have no urge to wear a dress and put my balls in a jar.

So out a sample of two people i would say yes the drugs fucked you up!!!!!!

Well i havent smoked mountains of drugs and i have no urge to wear a dress and put my balls in a jar.

But as usual your opinion is uninformed and ignorant.

Lol, I think we can find a bigger sample here that disproves your point.

Had things been different I would've been at this point 20 odd years earlier and would've missed out on all the drugs.

But none of that has anything to do with drug use?

that's purile bullshit and you know it. Don't be so fucking ignorant.

for what it's worth, Rok, all power to you :)