N-Europe

Penguin Break Season 4

ReZourceman

Yeah I know, I said she was still around!

But had they had a Season 4 intro in episode 1 [when some may have thought she'd been killed off] that showed her in the rest of the series, then you'd know she hadn't been killed off!

That's why they left the intro until episode 3, cos she was shown at the end of Ep 2.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know, I said she was still around!

But had they had a Season 4 intro in episode 1 [when some may have thought she'd been killed off] that showed her in the rest of the series, then you'd know she hadn't been killed off!

That's why they left the intro until episode 3, cos she was shown at the end of Ep 2.

Series 4: ep1 & ep2 both had blank background with the title screen

Series 4: ep1 & ep2 both had blank background with the title screen
Yeah I know! How am I saying this wrong?!

Oh and one more thing...

Damn was I ever pleased to see the Prison Break intro turn up in Episode 3!

I love the theme [really gets me in the mood for the show every time I here it] and how the backgrounds change with each series.

After only getting the simple prison break "dong" and name, in episodes 1 & 2, I thought maybe they'd followed the increasing american trend for really short intros [Lost, Ugly Betty, Heroes...].

But I guess they didn't want to give away Season 4 character info, such as Sara's return [for those who didn't know] no Whistler and Gretchen still being around etc...

Episode 4:

Not as good as last weeks episode, but it had it's moments...

The scene where they saw T-Bag again was great! With Lincs WTF, OMG what are the odds reaction!

T-Bag's set everything up nicely for himself [including a hot new receptionist!!], if only he knew what any of it meant!

Liked the small break in to steal the police badges scene.

Wyatt's found Sara!! hope she doesn't lead him straight back! she needs to run, ring Michael and get picked up.

Gretchen's still hanging on in there! Was she scratching away at the wood with her nails?... yow!

Thought Wyatt was gonna have his way with her!

What was the scene with the chinese guys in New York? Is Cole Pheiffer [the guy T-Bag's inpersonating] one of the Scilla card holders, and he didn't show up to meet with that chinese guy, so they killed him?

Do we know who Cole Pheiffer actually is/was?

Found out her name is Shannon Lucio if you want to go searching.
lol, was actually just looking into it and found out she played Ryans girlfriend Lindsey in Season 2 of The O.C. if anyone watched it?!

I'd wouldn't have recognised her!! change in character from bit of a geek to sexy receptionist, and also gone from very strawberry blonde to dark redhead, which suits her much better!

Back in The O.C. days...

naamloos.jpg

cma-ShannonLucio@TheOC1.jpg

Prison Break

50799prisonbreaks4e4a12hk5.jpg

50801prisonbreaks4e4b12vv3.jpg

Haha, i made special notice of her too. Man those boobs are just... immense!

Anyway, i liked the episode. Not as good as the others but still pretty cool. I'm confused about the Chinese guys too. Did Xing get killed? (Xing is the name in whistlers bird book). And who the hell is he anyway? Its all a bit skeewhiff at the moment, so i'm just enjoying the hunt for the cards and hoping the Company side of things will come together eventually.

Haha, i made special notice of her too. Man those boobs are just... immense!

Anyway, i liked the episode. Not as good as the others but still pretty cool. I'm confused about the Chinese guys too. Did Xing get killed? (Xing is the name in whistlers bird book). And who the hell is he anyway? Its all a bit skeewhiff at the moment, so i'm just enjoying the hunt for the cards and hoping the Company side of things will come together eventually.

Whister was planning to sell the cards to china?

If so what would be the reason for it?

50799prisonbreaks4e4a12hk5.jpg

Im surprise that we never got to see something else. :p

Yeah I'm finding the company really difficult to follow at the moment!

We had Pad-man being handed a piece of paper saying 10,000 on it in Ep2. This was brought up again in Ep4 where that figure has now reached 15,000. But we don't know what the figure represents do we?

The female company Scilla card holder from Ep4 has just got a plane to somewhere to do with that 15,000.

We had Agent Selfs ex-company insider get shot today, seemed a bit pointless to me.

There's these Chinese guys in New York, who if they are in Whistlers notebook, must have had something to do with how he was gonna bring down the company. But why was that guy killed because he didn't meet with Cole Pheiffer.

And who is Cole Pheiffer? Whistler must have thought him important because he had a whole folder of info on him which T-Bag stole.

But is the real Cole Pheiffer alive or dead? Presumably dead, but do we know why? and by the company I guess?

Hmm...

Anyways, they seem to be getting through the Scilla cards quite quick, 4 episodes in and 2 cards down. So guess there'll be quite a few eps to tell the whole story.

And of course a lot more boobage to come!

See, i totally missed that stuff about the 10,000/15,000 whatever. The scenes are just too short, like blink and you miss them short, and its hard to pay attention when you're all excited about the current card hunt.

This season will definitely be a re-watcher on DVD! I almost watched the episode again last night but decided to play games instead :p

T-bag will figure it out anyway. He's the only one in a position to find out anything now.

Watched Episodes 3 and 4 this week and I'm impressed and confused. :)

I really liked episode 3 as it changed the format a bit and they were not just looking out for the cards and being chased down. It felt like it was halfway through the season not just on the 3rd episode.

The 4th was better even though it was back to the card hunting and more formulaic than last weeks I felt that they explored Sara's character beyond just being the love interest for Michael which was nice to see. I'm suprised how well she is able to cope. I reckon one more thing will push her over the edge somehow. If Michael does die then I reckon she would commite suicide or OD or something.

I'm loving T-bags storyline at the moment and interested as to where it feets in and whats going to happen. We've already seen him in confrontation with Michael and Lincoiln in this episode which was good. I'm glad to see him more relevant again this series as last series he was pushed a bit more to the sidelines apart from towards the end of the series where he killed Lechero.

I'm completely COMPLETELY confused by the company now and The show has me hooked as I'm so eager to find out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

I hope all these threads of plot link together and such. Oh and I liked Having Bellicks character be more useful than just whininf and saving Lincolns life. :D

Also, I'll have to agree with the rest of you the receptionist was very attractive!

I remember think that I would never love again when that lass left the oc. Then I saw her with her boobies out in prison break. I felt love in the air. She is so freakin hot and I thought i was smitten with sarah.

Thinking about it this season is turing out pretty poor for me. Thinking about my favorite season and it has got to be 2 in hindsight.

Have you guys stopped watching or something?! Tuesdays episode was great as always and has got me questioning yet again...

1: Whistler was supposed to give Scylla, or a part of Scylla, to Xing in exchange for money? But obviously he didn't, and Xing was killed for not having it. Now T-bag has a few days to deliver it before he dies. Again, im not sure if they mean the whole thing or just one card - maybe they dont know how big Scylla is.

2: The Company hires only the very best in different sectors of public service according to Sarah. By destroying them they plan to rebuild the country under their command? That was what she said i think, but it doesn't make much sense. How are they ruining things in the first place?

Anyway, it was awesome and we got to see more of the infamous receptionist! haha. I liked the plan this time, it was very old skool and reminded me of season 1 when they were digging their hole worried about people coming in.

1: Whistler was supposed to give Scylla, or a part of Scylla, to Xing in exchange for money? But obviously he didn't, and Xing was killed for not having it. Now T-bag has a few days to deliver it before he dies. Again, im not sure if they mean the whole thing or just one card - maybe they dont know how big Scylla is.

I think Xing is part of a faction that has an interest in Laos. Why, I don't know, maybe they're competing with the Company for the rebuilding contracts and having Scylla would allow them to get ahead of them.

I don't think Whistler was dealing with Scylla just for the money.

I don't think Whistler was dealing with Scylla just for the money.
Yeah it was Cole Pheiffer that didn't show up for the meeting with Xing, which they killed Xing for and why they went to see 'Cole' in todays episode.

Great episode! Had some very tense moments throughout. The safe breakin was awesome!

Seems Michael's had the nosebleeds before, guess we'll find out why soon enough!

Agent Self's in trouble now!!

2: The Company hires only the very best in different sectors of public service according to Sarah. By destroying them they plan to rebuild the country under their command? That was what she said i think, but it doesn't make much sense. How are they ruining things in the first place?

I think that was referring to the Asian country (name escapes me) of which they are all leaving to, where they are ruining the economy.

Well thats the way I took it anyway

That's what I thought as well that Whistler was going by the different name of Cole. Though I could be mistaken!

Watched this on Tuesday was awesome. I love it when a plan comes together, and it was great to see them break in with a great plan. Also getting the Card was so tense this time expecially with the General right next door!!! :grin:

and Watching Gretchen break out by putting a nail in the guys head was cool. ^______^

What's the new company hitman's name again? I have forgotten. :)