NEurope
ReZourceman

Penguin Break Season 4

Haha, Joe. You didn't know about the moviefilm? Where the hell have you beeeeeeen?

Haha, Joe. You didn't know about the moviefilm? Where the hell have you beeeeeeen?

Piss off you haven't even seen the last 20 episodes!! :p

wow at the endding of tonights ep on sky one

Viewers may feel cheated on Friday!

The fact there is a final chapter to "Prison Break" is great. It is the epilogue to that ending that is so infuriating.

Television viewers are asked to invest in characters. We grow to like them. That relationship is important for a show to keep going past a few episodes. This finale makes me wish I had stopped watching "Prison Break" after the first season.

What happens is hard to explain without giving away key plot points. All I can say is it is a slap in the face. It's criminal when a series that started so strong leaves viewers with such an unappealing ending.

Didn't think it had aired yet. Well, people have different opinions to endings. If you expect something and you're wrong, its easy to feel cheated. Besides, it makes sense for them to leave it a little open else there would be no appeal in buying the boxset for the additional episodes.

It sounds like that person is trying to see it as an ending to the whole thing, not just to season 4. Maybe thats why he didnt like it? Either way, im not judging, i'm still super psyched!

Oh.....snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante don't just ruin the thread with negatives for the sake of it! Do you watch the show?

I didn't read the bit in the box, but I'd rather not know if I'm gonna 'feel cheated' or not.

Surely why can't you spoiler tag anything future episode related?

Edited by Retro_Link

Oh well looks like we have another Sopranos. These reviewers should be thankful we are getting the epilogue. In most cases it'd just end with the finale.

No more talk about the Sopranos! I've worked my way through all the seasons and only have 6 episodes left!

Cannot believe it ended like that =(. Really dont know how to feel about it at all.

Just watched the ending...

Loved the fact Kellerman was brought back from the dead. It'd been bounced around for ages about how people wanted him back. Not sure what to think about the actual ending. When I saw Micheal have the nosebleed I was just like... oh shit no

:(. Really really sucks he died after all of that. I don't want to watch the extra episodes now. What's the point?

Just watched the ending...

Loved the fact Kellerman was brought back from the dead. It'd been bounced around for ages about how people wanted him back. Not sure what to think about the actual ending. When I saw Micheal have the nosebleed I was just like... oh shit no

:(. Really really sucks he died after all of that. I don't want to watch the extra episodes now. What's the point?

I think the DVD film thing will cover between the end of this and before Michael dies. So it will probably show how Michael dies exactly.Though it looks like the Tumor!

For me everything just clicked together perfectly. :) Even Michael's death which I felt, although sad, was very fitting!

OH SHIT!! :cry:

I'm not sure what to think really... I mean we had seen to coming but thought he was sorted!

I called it a while back, that Sarah being pregnant and having a son to carry on Michaels memory might lead to this, but still, such a shock and sad moment when it actually happens!

Was great seeing so many characters return for the finale, especially Kellerman!

Yeah I guess the 'movie' will explain some events in between, but really what is there left to explain and cover 88mins?

The fact that there's a 'movie' has left me wondering/holding on to the slightest bit of hope [please, please, please] that Michael isn't dead and that maybe he's faked his death?... but then why would they all go to the grave?

I just can't help feeling that with it being Prison Break and two further episodes, that there's gonna be one last twist?.................. I hope!

Edited by Retro_Link

The movie involves sara getting blamed for christinas death and getting sent to a prison

Those two episodes were brilliant, just as full of suspense as the old Prison Break episodes! I really didn't think Kellerman would reappear when someone mentioned it in this thread the other day. It made me laugh when the general send "I'm just an old man" haha yea right. Nice sending Teabag back to prison but I still feel a bit sorry for him not getting the quiet life he dreamed of.

I didn't really like it that Michael died, I wanted them to all live happily ever after :heh: it would have been nice if he'd gone down in history as the guy that had made it all possible or something. I've never had so much to say about a final episode!

The movie involves sara getting blamed for christinas death and getting sent to a prison. Retro I think that is wishful thinking hoping he's not really dead!

That doesn't make much sense to me after the immunity? I'd prefer it to be those 4 years inbetween.

I wouldn't touch this thread if I hadn't seen the ending so spoiler tags shouldn't really be needed :heh:

That doesn't make much sense to me after the immunity? I'd prefer it to be those 4 years inbetween.

I wouldn't touch this thread if I hadn't seen the ending so spoiler tags shouldn't really be needed :heh:

Thats what iv read anyway. Anyone else notice maricruz wasnt in the final ep? Shame really.

^ neither was LJ, aparently he was the only person they couldn't get back [that they wanted] as his work schedule didn't fit in with filming the final episodes.

Yeah I've since read about the 'movie' episode.

Thinking about it, it makes sense that Michaels tumor didn't fully go away. The General wanted Michael working for him and so would have done enough during the operation to have kept Michael alive whilst he tried to sway him; and then had he been succesful would have provided him with future/final treatment.

Anyways, the 'movie'... Good idea for a final breakout! and that explains the scar on Sara's shoulder that they focused on during the four years later scene; guess she either gets stabbed in prison or something, or shot whilst they're making their escape.

Makes a great final heroic moment for Michael saving her and his child. Wonder if his exit is as a result of the tumor, or getting shot or something in the escape.

Not quite sure how it'll play out time wise, but I hope Michaels around for the birth of his son!

Edited by Retro_Link

Retro! put that in Spoilers! Some people may accidently read it who have yet to see the finale. :)

^ neither was LJ, aparently he was the only person they couldn't get back [that they wanted] as his work schedule didn't fit in with filming the final episodes.

Yeah I've since read about the 'movie' episode.

Thinking about it, it makes sense that Michaels tumor didn't fully go away. The General wanted Michael working for him and so would have done enough during the operation to have kept Michael alive whilst he tried to sway him; and then had he been succesful would have provided him with future/final treatment.

Anyways, the 'movie'... Good idea for a final breakout! and that explains the scar on Sara's shoulder that they focused on during the four years later scene; guess she either gets stabbed in prison or something, or shot whilst they're making their escape.

Makes a great final heroic moment for Michael saving her and his child. Wonder if his exit is as a result of the tumor, or getting shot or something in the escape.

Not quite sure how it'll play out time wise, but I hope Michaels around for the birth of his son!

Oh yeah forgot about LJ. Thats rubbish really. But yeah the movie sounds good. Micheal must die because of his tumor or that beach scene would have been pretty pointless.

Oh yeah forgot about LJ. Thats rubbish really. But yeah the movie sounds good. Micheal must die because of his tumor or that beach scene would have been pretty pointless.

Why pointless?

I got the feeling he hadn't died recently, and it wasn't the first time they'd been to his grave, but was an anniversary thing they all did and made time for every year.