NEurope
ReZourceman

Penguin Break Season 4

I cant believe how good this season is. This last episode was amazing.

Don Self what a bastard

What is Self playing at? Is he trying to sell Scylla or something?

I remember the guy he worked with being dodgy early on in the series. Tried to pull the plug on the operation or something?

I was a bit disappointed by the Gretchen/T-bag side of things. I'm sure Gretchen has some other plan. Possibly with Scoffield as he wants T-bag out of the picture, but then maybe also with Self? I dont know!

Was a good episode, but i knew there would be a twist as you guys told me how long the season was! You ruined it for me!

Well who the f*ck would have seen that coming!!... well at least up until the hand over when Self said the trucks would be there in half an hour, because I then thought shit this is dodgy, as there was no reason for the trucks not to be there with him so they could go right away.

Great Episode and what a twist!

Was great when the general was being all smug 'not what you expected hey', 'aw you need more cards'... he got majorly owned!

Loved the whole getaway/airport scene aswell; classic!

How are they gonna go after Self?! And Selfs gonna need to be damn careful now cos all sides are gonna be hunting him down!!

Think it was such a surprise because all alomg Self has seemed a bit of a wuss, and he probably is really compared to most people involved, but he did manage to mastermind

this pretty well!

Oh and bollocks to Michael not getting his surgery again! I don't want him to die!!

Awesome episode and I kinda saw it coming after Self left them. Just seemed too perfect. As much as I like the series they're dragging out Micheal missing his surgery too much. Get it bloody done!!

Awesome episode and I kinda saw it coming after Self left them. Just seemed too perfect. As much as I like the series they're dragging out Micheal missing his surgery too much. Get it bloody done!!

You only have to wait for episode 4.15: Going Under.

You only have to wait for episode 4.15: Going Under.
That better be you speculating from the name and not a spoiler Dante!

Christ yeah, can we keep the spoilers like that away please.

Anyway, that might've been the best episode of the season. For the last 10 minutes I was like "Well SOMETHINGS gonna happen!" Crazzy good. General getting absolutely owned was like perfect television. God so good. Then just....god what an awesome episode....the acting is so good on a parts.

WOAH MY GOD! I just caought up on Episodes 10-12. :grin:

That was a few stressful hours of my life!!! It was brilliant through out! The generals face was priceless when he found out he'd been done. :D

Loved the twist at the end but was half expecting it. :)

Well that was quality.

Good old Michael. heh heh. Man there was some awesome moments in that episode. It all changed so much! Gretchin looked very hot! Don Self had some wicked lines, and I think so good character development in this episode! Hes so cold and a bad ass "Wow Gretchin, you're making friends everywhere today" or whatever it was lol! Amazing. Obviously the best line was the end...absolutely AMAZ like choke and laugh so good. "Come and get it."

Aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!! WHOOOO! WICKED!

Come and get it bitch! He so should have put a bitch on the end.

I liked the flashbacks to previous episodes. Really gave a good sense of just how much Self screwed them over, and Michaels little thievery of course. I remember him fidling around with Scylla as well. Awesome twist.

Awesome as usual. Poor T-bag! I knew that Bible salesman was dodgy! Though he was a very good actor. Grrr.

I got very annoyed with Michael. They had Scylla for fucks sake, and he falls over. Where was everyone to help him?! It led to a good twist but i just thought it was stupid. They could easilly have gotten away.

And what happened to Mahone? Is that FBI woman taking him to prison? And why was he thanking her? She just screwed him over!

Awesome as usual. Poor T-bag! I knew that Bible salesman was dodgy! Though he was a very good actor. Grrr.

I got very annoyed with Michael. They had Scylla for fucks sake, and he falls over. Where was everyone to help him?! It led to a good twist but i just thought it was stupid. They could easilly have gotten away.

And what happened to Mahone? Is that FBI woman taking him to prison? And why was he thanking her? She just screwed him over!

Thought it was a FANTASTIC episode this week, perhaps one of my favourite ever episodes?!

Constant twists and developments, Michael and Self constantly outsmarting one another, plenty of action!!

Mahone: it does seem like he was being arrested at the end of the episode, though with a lot of episodes left and him being such an awesome character, I can't see him going out so quietly, or just ending up in prison. More to come from him I think.

Selfs attack on the warehouse scene, and Michaels attack on the hotel scene were fantastic!

Sucre got hammered once Gretchen found his weakness! and good on Sara for just ramming the bitch down the stairs lol!

Michael: that nosebleed scene was brutal! but great to watch at the same time because it was time for this storyline to come to a close.

The General actually seemed to care about Michael, and I thought the spiteful comment he made to his daughter "I really wanted a son" was interesting. Seems the General almost respects Michael for his brilliance. We don't quiet know what the relationship was between the General and Linc/Michaels father, but perhaps the General would look out for them?

So Linc's gonna have to work for the company to get them Scylla back!! How will Michael react knowing the Company saved his life? and that they got [or looks like they will get] back Scylla... all that he worked for! and just what was in Lincs folder 'Tombstone II'?

It's an exciting part of the season because atm I can't see where it's gonna go, but it sure is brilliant!!

Got scoop on Prison Break? And are they doing all 22 episodes? — Chaya

MATT: At minimum, Prison Break will deliver six more episodes after its beyond-midseason break, for a total of 22. Should Fox decide this is the series' final season (and really, they should), the buzz is that two additional hours will be tacked on, to properly wrap things up. Scoop-wise, next week we learn what Scylla really is and say goodbye to a series regular. "No!" you cry? Well, during the Dec. 22 winter finale, plan to bid another major player adieu.

Source: TV Guide

Just watched it.

Potentially my favourite ever episode. Definitely this season. Was amazing. Was utterly amazing.

Apart from EVERY single scene being absolutely amazing, on top of all that Gretchin looked the finest shes ever looked. Nice hair, good makeup, sexy facial expressions, sleeves over hands (looks sexy...y'know what I mean)

Ama\zzzzindnda.f!!!!!1111

Just watched it.

Potentially my favourite ever episode. Definitely this season. Was amazing. Was utterly amazing.

Apart from EVERY single scene being absolutely amazing, on top of all that Gretchin looked the finest shes ever looked. Nice hair, good makeup, sexy facial expressions, sleeves over hands (looks sexy...y'know what I mean)

Ama\zzzzindnda.f!!!!!1111

Find her getting beaten up hot also?

Find her getting beaten up hot also?

Punched in the stomach by Sucre was brutal, and then pushed down the stairs! zomgz!!!

Had shivers down my spine at that bit. But yes...she was still hot.

She looked SO hot when she

Pointed her gun at Self towards the end.

Punched in the stomach by Sucre was brutal, and then pushed down the stairs! zomgz!!!

The strong punches in the face where brutal and funny at the same time.

Pointed her gun at Self towards the end.

I agree with you. :)

Just watched it.

Agreed! It was one of the best ever episodes!!

Agreed! It was one of the best ever episodes!!

Nah, EP11 is still by far the best in my opinion.

Hmm... a bit of a confusing episode!

I really liked the scenes with Michael and Sara, the flashbacks and the scenes with Charles in Fox River.

I'm just not sure what Linc thinks he's doing?!

So he still plans on taking down the company right?! and when he said 'just joining the family business' he just meant going to work for them but undercover.

So he's gonna try and obtain Scylla and then use his 'plan' to take them down?

But Michael no longer wants to 'take them down' as such? he wants to obtain the information they have within Scylla and then distribute it to the world for its benefit.

So can't Micahel and Linc just work together still? What was all the drama about at the very end?

And regarding the company, are they not 'bad' now as such? it's just they have all this information that would really help the world, only they are holding on to it themselves?... oh I don't know!

I didn't find it confusing, I think you're right on all points.

Good episode. Gretchins hot.

Also

Sucre zomg

I found it a little confusing too. But you're right. Michael doesn't think its right their holding all this information, he wants to prevent Scylla being sold as it will just make another "company". What he can do with Scylla if he gets it i dont know. Maybe distribute the information like you said.

As for Linc, i didn't think he still had a plan. I think he just wants to get it over with. Return Scylla, free his brother and get out of there. Start living again and open that damn Scuba shop!

Was sad to see Sucre go. But we'll see him again i'm sure. He didn;t have a proper goodbye with Micahel and that's too goo a scene to pass up what with their history in Fox River.

I really thought Mahone was going to die! Because i'd read a veteran was leaving the show. I guess they meant Sucre, but i really want to see him again. Maybe he'll go and find Marie Cruz. I hope so :)